What Would Your Favourite & Closest Dead Relatives/Friends Say About Your Ex

This is partly a fun question for me. . . gosh, I really thought I had forgotten what fun is. My Mum has said some things to me about my ex, and she doesn't really know a lot about the break-up. I thought of 3 of my relatives and a friend who have passed away. I was thinking hypothetically if they have been able to see from wherever they are what has been transpiring in my life, what would they think and say to me about the ex and what I should do. These are all people who knew me well, and who loved and cared for me deeply. When I think about what they would have to say to me, I don't feel so bad about being dumped. How bout you?

My grandmother and father never thought any girls I dated were "good enough" for me. Mostly they thought they weren't pretty enough but sometimes had other reason. So yeah, that is pretty funny for me to think about how turned off they would have been with the girl that left me in Jan. and would of have been relieved. I'd have to date a super model rocket scientist before they approved of her.

My mum doesn't even know I broke up lol.

At first, she really liked my ex, but when she knew about the "beachy" side of my ex, she couldn't care less if we break up or not.

My friends are all really supportive, I can get an ego boost any time.

My parents are like running shys, they never thought any of my exes were good enough for me. And they are right! heehee

They didn't even know about the last guy I was involved with, but we weren't really dating. If they had known what he was like...gosh they would have been horrified! total bad boy douchebag.

When my marriage had ended, and my dad came and stayed with me (he has since passed away). I wasn't going out much and definitely not with men, my Dad said: "You know there are plenty of really nice men out there who would be interested in you - and some of them are even rich." I was gobsmacked.

My mum who is still alive only knows little bits about the break-up said to me that I am way too good for the ex,and that she always worried that I would stay with him and he would become a burden to me because of health problems he has. I never considered his health issues a burden,and would have gladly cared for him, but I suppose both my parents just wanted me to have a good life without too much hardship.

My grandmother would have thought him a snob and a namby-pamby. Grandfather would not have said much at all, but I think he would have worried, and wanted to see me with somebody more stable.

My girlfriend Helen said to me that right when ex and I had started getting together that there were some things about him that didn't seem quite right. She told me she thought he was undecided about whether he wanted to be with me or another woman. Said it was just her gut feeling. She tried to talk me into going out with a whole heap of men and keeping my options open for much longer.

Archived