Fiance's Past Relationship and Facebook / Should I be Worried?

soporcogitavi

I understand that, but this is a year and and a half later and she has told me repeatedly, that she did want him to be her BF, nor would he be her BF.

Being attracted to someone I can understand, but if she's still thinking what if, to me that would be overboard

The funny thing is I actually asked her about the "what if" thing and she said she doesnt think about him like that, and that she actually doenst think about him at all

Im going to marry this women, IMO she shouldn't be "What Iffing" about some ONS she had 1.5 years ago

She said she wasn't. And your right, you are marrying her - which means you need to trust her.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I am the only one to agree with the OP.

I know from experience. when i check out a guys site repeadly, see who he becomes friends with, etc. its because I STILL have feelings for him. if i didn't care about the guy I couldnt care about his site or who he becomes friends with.

take my ex from highschool (we dated 2 weeks). I would look him up on fb, check to see who he is friends with, see what he's doing, etc. we eventually got back in contact and know we are dating again. just sayin'.

isn't this the same post from months ago?

Whoa.. I just took a quick look through some of your past posts. I don't mean to dig up old dirt, but it's relevant in this case. This is NOT an isolated incident. It looks like you've been keeping track of her internet activity for quite some time now, which is very unsettling. What is making you stay in this relationship, much less making you want to MARRY her, if you feel that you need to keep tabs on her constantly??

If you marry this woman I can't see it coming to any good. You may become more obsessed. You need to address YOUR problems and forget about her internet movements until you can get yourself under control. Don't even think about marriage until you do.

Archived