help please out of options

ok hi and bye everyone. well today i tried to break it off with a gurl i love and care about alot. i dont feel im healthy enough to carry on a relationship at this point that we should break up and she said something about going to kill herself over it so so am i i can take that guilt. am i wrong for wanting out of a relationship i am mentally unstable to be with her right now.? well thinking of suicide now if she does im as good as gone i dont know what else to do im responsible for the deaths of 3 friends and apparently now the a girl i love does anyone have any suggestions besides suicide because the way i see it im out of options.

hey listen first of all you need to relax, you're not out of options. and always remember that if one part of you life isnt going well that there is so much more that you have. friends, family a LIFE. and you were born for someone, someone out there is waiting to find you. do you want to ruin their future too? and i truly doubt that you're responsible for any deaths much less 3. unless you took the gun/knife yourself and shot/stabbed them then you're not really responsible.

about wanting to end this relationship. im not sure what you mean by healthy enough to carry on a relationship. but it is not wrong, if you feel that you cant handle the relationship its only fair to the both of you to end it. if she really is considering suicide then she needs real help and you would definitely not be responsible for it. it means that something is really wrong in her head, and that she needs real help. you did what you had to do, and if you feel that you want to talk to her then you should but the best thing to do would be to talk to someone in authority and get real adivice on this situation. if this girl is serious about killing herself, honestly you should not blame yourself for it. if she cannot understand that you are just not ready then you both are wasting time in the relationship.

ok responsible for three deaths i dunno i caused three suicides in my oppinion cuounts as cuasing there death it myght be not be but thats how i see it. i just dont seem to have anyway out i cant handle the thought that i caused this by not healthy enough i mean with my depression and cutting i cant handle being with her please i need some help

Mate... that is by far the LAST option do not do something that is going to destroy the lives of EVERYONE around you... You WILL ruin people's lives... in my opinion Suicide is the most selfish thing...

I've been whre you are... not necessarily the EXACT position but I've been so depressed that I wanted to kill myself... DON'T I'm so glad that I didn't, because at the moment life is good for me... Life will become good for you to... just give it time... you are at an incredably hormonal stage of life... all these weird things are happening to you and it is making you feel shocking we all went, are going through, are going to go through... this stage... So don't do anything stupid... even if it is not for yourself... Don't commit suicide for your Family, friends, teachers, Aunties, Uncles, cousins, your ex... Talk to your Ex, have a long chat ... tell her you still love her very much but you just need to work things out for yourself... say you don't want to hurt her...

Don't do anything stupid... Suicide is incredably selfish

By all means, just relax and take a second to look at the situation.

Subside is... Well, I can say a lot of things, but the one thing I will say it is I have personally dealt with it in many cases, myself included.

It's hard to deal with the loss of a friend, and in your case, 3. I had a very close friend that committed suicide, and it was and still is very difficult to deal with.

The best advice that I can give in this situation not really knowing all the details is this... seek help in any possible way that you know will not provoke her or yourself from taking that final step. Family, friends, professional help, any or all. It may seem like everything is falling apart, but you need to share your feeling and emotions with those that you trust. DON'T rush anything; just take your time, and slowly progress forward.

HI

YOU NEED TO STOP FOR A MOMENT & THINK ABOUT

WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

FACE YOUR FEARS & BE STRONG...

YOU SAY YOU LOVE & CARE FOR HER SO--DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF

---She needs to give you time to think about things...

IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL UNDERSTAND THIS...

YOU WILL SORT THIS OUT -THAT IS THE REASON MOST OF US ARE ON THIS SIGHT -WE ALL NEED A BIT OF HELP..

THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR...

TO HELP YOU...

THINK ABOUT THIS --IT IS NOT WORTH DESTROYING YOUR LIFE...

YOU WILL SORT THIS OUT!!!

first of all, you didn't cause their deaths. suicide is a personal option, they decided to do it. you did not kill them, please remember that. it was up to them to take their life, not you. now please, don't you do the same thing. you are not a bad person, so don't let this guilt tear you up inside. just breathe, things will work out. you're doing what you think is right by getting out of the relationship. just try and talk to her that killing herself isn't going to make anything better, but that you're doing her a favor by getting out of the relationship. one day you'll meet that special someone, just don't kill yourself because you'll never know. take care man and keep your head up, things will be ok. message me if you want.

Listen, how do you think killing yourself is going to help the situation? While you are on this earth you have options and ways of getting help. if you leave you are removing your options. You wont make things better like that. All you'll do is make it impossible for you to change anything.

Always remember that if you are feeling somthing ,anything, then there is a good chance that a lot of others are feeling it too.That a lot of others got through it. You are never alone.

Id advise you to seek councilling as soon as you can. talk to your familly and friends. Dont feel guilty for other peoples actions and for heavens sake dont put that same guilt on the people who love you by killing yourself.