alrite.. its summer now.. and im still bummed... but during the last 2 weeks of school.. i liked this guy and i told some of his friends.. and they talked to him and said he liked me.. but i didnt believe it soo i played it cool rite? 8) and soo finially during gym wen we had class together we walked around and talked.. and i got to know everything bout him and he about me.. likle birthday and family.. vacations this summer.. partys for graduation.. summer school... grades.. graduation.. almost everything and well i dont talk to the guys i like cuz i get hekka nervous but with him i did still but i could still talk.. and well yeah and on the last day of school he came up to me and got my # and damn.. every1 was crying and i ddint cuz i was soo happy.... kinda bad but neways... 3 weeks into summer vacation.. still hasnt called.... and my ex boyfriend who im not friends with tlaked to him and alex (the guy i like) said hed call... but nope never did.. finally on july7th his friend told me alex didnt like me he liked some1 else... he nevr even called to get to know me more and stuff like that and now i dont know if i should call him and get to know him.. cuz i got his # the other day... i jsus dont know if i shoud talk to him and ask him whats gonig on.. or if i shoud wait another month till school starts and i see him and do whatever... or should i move on? what shouold i do? im going crazy thinking about it

simple.. move on.. think of this.. if he really like you.. you don't have to guess until now.. if he's just running out of guts to tell you (i doubt!) its up to him to gather enough guts.. just don't initiate on it.. besides, you're still young gurl.. don't be that damn worried..try to enjoy life with out guys...

Well, if you got his # you should ask yourself firstly: do you want to be with him. and if the answere is yes then call him. He may just be to shy to call. A bad reason not to but still. Things could go either way from here. It really depends on what you want to do about it.

Of course I'm no guru on this subject but that is just my take on it.

It may seem like this totally sucks that he hasn't called but really... If you think about it.... It's a really great thing he hasn't called.

You're probably a great girl, and if he got your number and didn't call, he was probably gonna turn out to be a jerk anyways in the end.

Think about it! If he told his friends he liked you, then it ended up he liked someone else... That to me sounds like the kinda guy that cheats on his girlfriend.

It was fate that he didn't call. And a good fate at that! There are soooo many other guys that are much better than that!

Do whatever you want to do, it's not my life... But I would NOT call him! That would be a HUGE ego boost. He'll be thinking, "Gosh, I'm popular... All these girls want me..." Don't let it get to you... You're better than that!!!! 8)

people say that hes really shy and cant express how he feels that easily..and thats sorta how i am.. its hard for me to juss come out and say "oh yeah btw i like u" im shy also.. but when i was with him i could b my self... and ive had a few bad relationships lately and im juss afraid to move on and when i do he mite like me again.. cuz thats happened alot..but then i dont want to get hurt again and waste my life worrying about him..

Well, if I were in your situation... I guess, I would keep an open mind. Move on, flirt with other guys, have fun. Test the waters I guess would be a good way to put it... You're young and there are thousands of guys out there. Don't JUST have eyes for this ONE guy! Because you might past up an opportunity to be with someone TEN times better... Think of some way you could let this guy you like know that you still have feelings for him, then stop worrying about it! If he wants to pursue it, he will. Even if he's shy... If he likes you enough, it'll happen.

Oh, and about the shyness issue and letting guys know how you feel about them... Don't even wory about it! Guys are really not thinking about that kind of stuff... I They'll probably be thinking, cool. A girl digs me and that's it. If they like you back, they'll go for it cause they know you like them. You really only live once... Why not go for the things you really want??? Who cares what people think??? Good luck...

~Amy~

If he liked you 'enough' I think that he would have called.

I'm shy, but if I like someone, I will call her within a few days of getting her number. I would certainly not wait for weeks.

Obviously this guy is unreliable. He doesn't do what he says he will do. That's a pretty awful start, don't you think?

Why waste your time with a guy who acts like a flake?

thanks u guys.. i appreciate it.. ill try to move on.. its easier said then done.. but i will try... but i gots other problems tooo.. wanna hear em? well if u dont.. to bad kkk..... well my best friend missy got with this guy about 4 1/2 months ago... and well dont get me wrong.. i love her to death and her boyfriends good too... but jr. *her boyfriend* has an anger management problem.. he calls her names and i think he has hit her too..and well she will not leave him..and shes only 14 and hes like 16 or something but they r in the same grade. becuz his 6th grade year he got put in jail or juvy wutever.. and welll since about their 1 month anniversery...i havent seen her! thats like 3 months i havent seen my best friend.. and juss like last week.. we talked about everything and things went well till she told me somthings what they did.. like how.. she went to the hospital cuz she was feeling really sick..and they gave her a pregant test and they thot it was positive but it wasnt.. but when she told me that she did have sex with her boyfriend..that scared me.. cuz when i knew her in teh 6th grade and 7th... she had morals.. to be a writer and fashion designer and too live a great life and not have sex till being married and how she wouldnt be with a guy that controlled her and stuff.. and well all that is gone down the drain..she hates written.. says she never really wanted to be a writter... and jr. controlls her.... he wont let her see me and erika my other best friend any more.. cuz he says that we dont like him.. and thats true.. and that he says that we r bad for her... and really hes bad for her.. how do i tell her with out her missunderstanding. ive tried once but she said it upset her soo bad she went and saw jr.so he could comfurt her...and he hit her for talking to us ....