starting to feel a bit suffocated

leemi1982

Hi I've been with my Girlfriend nearly two years and we do get along really great and very rarely fall out.. I think this may be something to do with why I'm feeling like this..

at the beginning of the year my partner lost her job due to government cut backs, since then shes had alot of time on her hands now I feel like we're living in each others pockets all the time I feel I have no space or time on my own.

I work 4 on 4 off shift work, when I finish my 4 on shifts i feel I have to spend every minute of my days off with her and if I don't I feel guilty that I'm giving vibes out that I don't want to be with her anymore and she always asks why I don't want to be with me completely forgeting I've been working 12hour shifts so I don't really have a great deal of time when I get home after work its pretty much have tea shower then bed...

I feel I don't have time anymore to do my hobbies or catch up on house work or see friends just going out with the lads. I feel like I have to rush to fit things in or were not spending enough time together.

I don't know how to go about this as I really do love her but just need space without offending her.

Archived