Why is he making this so much harder?

gabriella777

Broke up on Saturday but had to meet him yesterday to give him some of his stuff.

Before our meet yesterday he sent me an email saying "I miss you so much...". I told him that I missed him too but there's no need to make this any harder.

Then he started emailing me long emails, explaining stuff, trying to change my mind, saying how important I was to him etc etc.

(I posted a previous thread about this break up, his behaviour during our relationship leaves me with no choice and I do NOT want him back at all).

I've told him that I don't want him back, that I was feeling awful in this relationship and I need to concentrate on other stuff. He still insists though...

Yesterday, he was holding me and he wouldn't let me go at all! He kissed me twice as well.

He said he was gonna wait for me for as long as it takes.

I told him to not wait and just move on. and then he said "no" and grabbed me and kissed me.

When we said goodbye I told him to not contact me for at least 2 months.

Yesterday night he was texting me again. He's not telling me anything new anyway and every conversation we have is completely pointless.

At the end, I told him to leave me alone coz I had to study and he said that he will be waiting for me to contact him.

However, I have NO intention of contacting him again any time soon.

Why does he still insist and still wants me back when I have made it very clear that I do not??

And it's not like it's easy for me either. He's just making it so much harder...

Well if he is in a position to hug and kiss you, it doesn't seem that you make that message to leave you alone clear enough.

You also say you don't want him back and to leave you alone, don't contact you for at least 2 months. You just left the door open enough for him to think that he still has a chance. If you clearly don't want him then be really really clear about it with him.

Well if he is in a position to hug and kiss you, it doesn't seem that you make that message to leave you alone clear enough.

You also say you don't want him back and to leave you alone, don't contact you for at least 2 months. You just left the door open enough for him to think that he still has a chance. If you clearly don't want him then be really really clear about it with him.

I agree. You are sending mixed messages by allowing him to hold you, hug you and kiss you as if you were still a couple and then giving the 2 month time frame.

Archived