READ! Something positive out of something very negative

Hello all. Ive posted before about my situation and how much i love/ed my ex girlfriend and how i want to be a part of her life no matter what. In the last few weeks i felt like she was in the process of completely throwing me out of her life, without any contact at all. However, one day she imed me and we had a good conversation. I finally figured out how to talk to her. It had to be confident, it had to look like i was doing well, which i kind of was because i was happy to hear from her very much. We ended up hanging out just as friends and it was great, we laughed and talked and had deep conversations. It seems everytime something good happens i look at the negatives, which i shouldnt. First off, i dont know when we'll hang out again and second off it did hurt a little bit seeing her because she looked so attractive, as always. Anyway, i hope people can get something positive out of this and id appreciate it if i could get some advice on what to do next, but keep in mind that i cant simply make myself not love her anymore. I can mask it pretty well though, i think.. Thanks guys..

The something positive is that you are at least talking to your ex. Most of the time when people break up they don't want to see each other at all. Don't get your hopes up and think that you'll get back together. And it might not be a good idea to tell her that you still love her yet b/c you might scare her away. But I don't think you'll have to mask your feelings. But don't try to kiss her just yet.

Jaiva