after 3 weeks of silence he proposes in a LETTER

confusedmama

I finally got through to him about how I feel. He stated that while he didn't "agree" he would let it go-although "if i'm not busy on April 19 (the date he set) he would be around" then he sent me another email stating he hoped that in the future i would be able to see he wasnt a "bad" guy.

I'm not entirely clear on what this means. It sounds like you are not engaged, but are you still together? Have you had the chance to speak in person?

The most amazing book I ever read "hes just not that into you" and one of the SECTIONS in the book is "hes just not that into you if hes disappearing on you". If I 'want' to talk to someone. I call... Just a thought.. If your prepared for whatever your going through right now, to continue on throughout your relationship.. then say yes (if you want to; which you seem to) But I would advise you to set some serious boundaries if your unhappy with his actions. The last thing you want to do is start your life with this guy looking for advise on a negative situation about your relationship with him on a message post board. Once again, just a thought.

Archived