im surprised nobody else has brought this up

hey. well i was wondering for all you guys out there, how important is breast size? i mean i see lots of posts about penis size, but i think that boys/men are more into size then we are. i was just wondering how important it is to you all. my bf is happy with my size but i personally would like to be bigger, but sometimes i wonder what should i be? what would you all consider fine for a girl my age? and for a fully grown woman? just curious! lol thanx!

well i have to say that breast size doesnt really matter to me... if i actually like a girl i dont even notice... however if i am checking a girl out usually her breasts arent small but also arent huge... huge breasts dont really turn me on because i just dont see the point... big fake breasts are just there because the girl thinks they need them for some reason

so it doesnt matter to me what size but a little big is probably what catches my eye... sorry if i offended anyone with the fake breasts comment

Ok guys do love breasts. But everyone has their own tastes.

Guys like breasts for sexual appeal. They would probably never let small size get in a way of a relationship. But you're probably asking about personal preference.

Most guys wouldn't like a girl that was completely flat. Many guys wouldn't like a girl who is over a certain range either. If a girls breasts ever "get in the way" under any circumstance (running or whatever) then I think her breasts are too big. Personally I've never been with a girl with breasts over a B cup (maybe C). I personally like smaller girls. But I'm not like everyone

Small breasts are more sensitive. Big breasts are more noticeable. Big breasts are more fun to look at during sex, small breasts are more fun to suck on during sex .

Be careful. But girls who are insecure with their breasts size will actually develop insecurity issues. I hope you're not one of them.

thanx everyone, and no im not one of those girls whose insecure. i mean its just i think almost every girl at one point in her life is concerned with it. maybe its the same with guys and their sizes. but im happy to see that most people here are not just into girls with big breasts. and i agree that there are perks to both, but it is something on my mind, and its nice to get a variety of people answering this. but ya, i was wondering about a general concensus of personal preferences. thanx for all your input, more are welcome!

I used to never think much about a womens breasts. When I was younger I fancied the pants off some girl who had smaller boobs than me . However after being with my ex, who had an unbelieveably nice pair, I've now all a sudden become attracted to them more.

So, now I would prefer it, if the girl I was seeing had a nice handful size. However, I could still go with a girl who had a smaller pair as I am more interested in the girls face and backside

I prefer smaller breast. However, that preferance gets shatter when a girl becomes self conscious. I don't have a problem with larger breast. I have a problem when the shelves don't fit the frame. i.e. skinny chick with huge D knockers.

I guess its the same kind of thing towards us guys asking about us. I honsetly never cared how I measured up. I've heard from several places that the average length is 5 1/2" - 6 3/4". Either way, I am satisified with myself. I am even getting pierced just to have my own little secret that I can power trip on. extra icing on the cake of confidence for me. dunno if theres similar for women?

Gwen Stephani is seemingly flat chested,... but she's still very sexy. She is small framed and has an athletic build,.. so she's in proportion.

Jennifer Love Hewitt has nice, large boobs,.. and she's very sexy.

It seems that as long as you're happy with your boob size, and know how to look and feel your best,... then it really doesn't matter. As many guys like all different size boobs.

Well first of all it is in his interest for your bf to say that he is happy with your breast size. there is an idea of the perfect breast size in my mind and that is a 34C-D, however that is perfection but the general rule i follow is that breasts have to look nice and the nipple is very important. its hard to break down wut are nice boobs but i would say firm and dont sag too much with some nice small areolas and nipples

Personally, I like mid-sized breasts. Like b-cup, maybe c-cup. I think it really has a lot to do with proportion though. I think larger breasts look good on a girl whos built for larger breasts. Like Jennifer Connoley (from a beutiful mind/requiem for a dream), she has fairly large breasts, but she is also a fairly tall, well built woman, so they don't look out of proportion. At the same time, an actress like Mena Suvari (from american beauty) is someone I find quite sexy as well. She has small breasts, but they are also in proportion to her realatively small frame. This is really just a personal preference tohugh.

I must say however, that breasts only do so much when it comes to making a woman sexy, personally i prefer legs/butt myself, but then there is noting sexier than a smart, caring woman with a wonderful personality.

first yes big breats are very attractive...

If any girl wants to be attractive, here is a tip...

work with what you got....

If I see a girl with large boobs I'll probably want her, but if she has a saggy butt....I will reconsider, on the other hand if I see a girl with breats that are nice and firm, and a tight butt....I would definitely drewl for that girl.

Just work with what you got, wear clothes that bring the sexy in you, if you have a nice butt then where nice tights, if you don't you are better off with jeans. And for beasts if you have huge breats wear a nice shirt that will show them off, but make sure the strip doen't break and if you have smaller breast, then where a nice shirt....I like girls that wear everything so tight, it makes be think that they are proud for what they got, it really is kinda sexy.

You girls should know how to dress better than us, just wear what you look good in, girls ask me all the time if they look good in this in that....ask a guy friend for an opinion.

i think that as long as they are nicely cupped and not saggy then they are nice... the bigger they are while still being nicely cupped the better. but mostly around a C cup for me... as long as they are in proportion and can "defy gravity" and still be natural and not silicon then we're in business

i think that as long as they are nicely cupped and not saggy then they are nice... the bigger they are while still being nicely cupped the better. but mostly around a C cup for me... as long as they are in proportion and can "defy gravity" and still be natural and not silicon then we're in business