Collection of nice QUOTES to make us feel better/ help us healing :-)

Love this thread...

“Whatever has befallen you was not meant to escape you, and whatever has escaped you was not meant to befall you.”

"You are not what you have done, but what you have overcome. All the hardships. All the mistakes. All the rejections. All the pain. All the times you questioned why. All of these things have given birth to the wisdom and strength that will help you shine your light on the world, even in the darkest of hours. "

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It takes you so long to realize who you need, and it's not always the person you want to need.

Sometimes we have to let go of what's killing us, even if it's killing us to let go.

If you had known how much I loved you, you would have never hurt me like this.

We could’ve been the best couple in the world, but you left searching for what you already had.

When someone walks away from you its not the end of your story its the end of their part in your story.

And one of my favourites...

"Someone will walk into your life one day and you will finally understand why the relationships in your past never worked out."

"i believe in love the verb, not the noun."

"But, this dark place is not the end. Remember that the darkness of night precedes the dawn. And as long as your heart still beats, this is not the death of it. You don’t have to die here. Sometimes, the ocean floor is only a stop on the journey. And it is when you are at this lowest point, that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom, until you drown. Or you can gather pearls and rise back up—stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels."

"Know that transformation sometimes begins with a fall. So never curse the fall. The ground is where humility lives. Take it. Learn it. Breathe it in. And then come back stronger, humbler and more aware."

• 3 weeks later...

My input

"being strong sometimes means being able to let go"

"sometimes you have to accept the truth and stop wasting time on the wrong people"

"you cant change the past buy you can ruin the present by worrying about the future"

"dont be afraid of change. You may end up losing something good, but you will probably end up gaining something better"

"sometimes we fall down because there is something down there we're supposed to find"

"being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect. It means that youve decided to look beyond the imperfections"

"you dont know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

"sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be"

"Letting go doesnt mean you don't care about someone anymore. Its just realising that the only person you really have control over is yourself"

"sometimes pain is good, it brings you out of good and into greatness'

"you may never understand why something happened the way it did...so dont drive yourself crazy trying"

"never stress on what you cant control, and never worry about what isnt yours"

I have more! if anyone likes these moving on/accepting quotes ill post more

Please post more, I like them.

" there is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying things which are beyond the power of our will"

" moving on is a hard thing to do, but its almost always the best thing to do"

" sometimes you face difficulties not becase you're doing something wrong, but because you're doing something right"

" the past can hurt. Dont waste your time thinking about what you can't change"

" sometimes it takes the worst pain to bring about the best change"

" you have to learn how to get comfortable with being uncomfortable"

" in times of great stress or adversity, its always best to keep busy, to plow your anger an your energy into something positive"

" let go, forget the burdens of the past. The past cant be changed"

" you are the only person who has control of your emotions, its all up to you"

" live a better life by controlling your stress. Control your stress by not worrying about things that you cant change"

" somtimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on"

" Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go"

" things happen, life goes on, dont dwell on it"

" focus on the things you can change and let go of the things you cant"

" happiness isnt getting all you want. Its enjoying all you have"

" just because something good ends doesnt mean something better wont begin"

This is my fav quote of all time

" When you do something you might fail, But thats NOT because youre a failure. It's because you havent learned enough. Do it differently each time. One day, you will do it right. Failure is your friend"

"sometimes you ask questions and you dont get answers. In these cases you must learn to accept it"

"Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place"

" moving on doesnt mean you forget about things, It means you have to accept what happened and continue living"

" sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose in order to gain. Sometimes, some lessons are learned best through pain"

" You grow stronger from failure than you do from success"

These are quotes ive found that has helped me through my tough patch at this current moment, i hope it can help others. Just reading and typing up these quotes has made me feeling better.

Archived