women's feet

I don't know why, but I love women's feet, it's a fetish of mine, i love to lick their toes...anyways, does anyone in here have my fetish too? any tips on getting to their feet? if you don't like feet, and are a girl, do you think this is insane or wouldn't you mind or....? Any feedback is appreciated!

I don't know, it's hard to explain, I guess the best thing I can think of is: I think they're cute, you don't always see them so when you do it's kinda sexy, when girls wiggle their toes...

Umm... a good foot as opposed to a bad one? Usually they have had a pedicure, or atleast their nails are trimmed, tan feet (no sock tan lines), no crooked toes or when the toe next to the big one is longer than the big toe...

I think as long as you tell the girl before you do anything, she would be fine with it. I mean, she might personally think it's a bit odd but if she knows it makes you happy, she should enjoy it too. I'm not too sexually experienced, so I'm not sure but I don't think I have any fetishes. But if you've found something that truly turns you on, good for you. That's awesome.

My ex loved to suck on my toes and I found it very arousing. I don't think it is weird at all to suck a girl's toes. Just start giving her a foot massage, kiss her toes, and then start sucking. I know that sounds weird but in the middle of an intimate setting it is actually very arousing.

how about a fetish for underarms?

i had a friend before who was a photographer for victoria's secret, and he said he had a fetish for underarms... (mostly from the models' underarms he had photographed...)

i find it quite unusual... is that normal too?

People can have all sorts of fetishes. None of them are bad as long as the partner agrees to it. Foot fetish is common. Can't say feet really turn me on. but if i have a gf with beautiful feet i guess it would be fun for foot massages, and i can imagine having your toes sucked would feel quite nice not to mention tickles

I don't think foot fetishes are strange at all. While I don't share your particular kink, I have met several people who do. I think, though, that there are certain boundaries which you should try to stay in, before your kind may become an obsession.

As with all mild sexual fetishes, it is ok to have them. They can be great fun! I enjoy getting tied up and spanked, personally. A healthy sexual fetish is one where the body part in question is simply one you find attractive and like to incorporate into sexual acts (just like most men find breasts attractive and want to kiss them, etc.), or if your fetish involves certain acts or objects, they should just be the icing on the cake, helping to make an otherwise good sexual experience a great one. However, the cut-off point comes when the fetish ITSELF BECOMES the sexual act. For example, let's say that you find female mud wrestlers attractive. It is a kink if you think they're hot and like to watch them as erotic entertainment, if it gets you in the mood. However, it becomes an obsession when the ACT of the women mud wrestling REPLACES sexual activity. If you no longer think about having sex with them, but rather just get off mentally and physically to watching them, and to think of SEX is to think of the mud wrestlers. Do you understand?

For example, your foot fetish is a healthy quirk if you simply enjoy a woman's feet as yet another part of her body to be loved, and when you are intimate with a woman, you enjoy adding a foot rub and sucking on her toes to your repertiore, before you also kiss her body and make love. It becomes a dangerous act when you no longer see the WOMAN, but simply see the FEET, and you fetishize her feet so severely that to you sex is licking her feet, rubbing your penis against her feet, or ejaculating on her feet. If you never think of the SEX, but just OF THE FEET, you may have a problem.

It becomes dangerous only because at this level of intensity, it becomes very difficult to maintain a normal healthy sexual relationship, as most women aren't willing to forego sex just to have a guy cum on their feet. Do you get the difference? As long as a sexual fetish stays within the realm of lighthearted titilation, I think they can be fun and are completely normal. However, in your case, I do know several girls who WOULD be turned off if you tried to suck their toes, so I might bring it up first to make sure you don't freak anyone out. Ok, good luck!