Well for anyone who cares or remembers my story.......I have decided to initiate NC. (insert applause here). In my case it means not answering his calls. You'll probably see me posting more here so as to avoid picking up the freakin phone which as you know is my complete downfall.

I began it last night after he HUNG UP ON ME. yes thats right. In the midst of trying to "get me back", he has hung up on me. This was prompted because he was ANGRY at how QUICKLY I seemed to "get over him" during the complete ABANDONMENT routine he pulled on me for 2 straight weeks while he "searched his soul".. Yes that's right, HE was angry with ME for appearing to have MOVED ON (I joined a gym and bought a new hat) ..I also told him someone had asked me out, but I had declined because I was/am still so very crushed. This angered him to no end and he was saying "ohhhh how quickly you have found someone else!!!" What!? #@!$ ANYWAY, let me move past this before my blood begins to boil again and I can't finish typing my post..........

Summary: We were together 3 years--the last thing he said to me was "ill call you tonite, then just vanishes for 2 weeks while I am devastated. He has since returned (couple weeks ago) and began calling, wants me back, apolgizing alot, but done NOTHING to prove himself or anything to me. Just calls and talks, apologizes, had to find himself, blah.,but nothing else. I guess I'm lookin for a "show" of remorse, not just words.

Anyway back to the hang up: (Yes, I was moving on sooo quickly---you'll notice that in all my psychotic, rambling, losing my mind emotional breakdown posts I made on this forum during that time...but whatever)..... Anyway, He tried to call me back all night, last call at 4:30 am. He has to be at work by 7:00 am. No idea what he was doing still up at 4:30 calling me. He said to call him today and leave a message if it would be okay for him to call me today. Said if he got home and had no message, he'd know I dont want to talk. But if I want to talk to call him (he has a wonderful way of TWISTING THINGS around to me...but anyway) ..... I did not call. Well let me correct that........HAVEN'T called. I feel like a smoker trying to avoid a cigarette....

Just need a few hundred or so of you to keep me pointed in the right direction. If you are interested, my story is somewhere on page 2 or 3 I think called "HELP" but really, that's the jist of it. I just think I deserve more than lip service at this point.....and I've told him that outright. He didnt respond.

Will keep you posted.

Hi Texas gal!

Hang in there girl. I know it's going to be hard but if that man cares about you he will come to realize that the only way to win your heart back is to give you what you want. Love and respect. If you continue to break down and accept him on "his" terms you will keep coming up short because it's not really what you want. Keep telling yourself this.

I always think : better to have no relationship than a bad one.

Be strong