Pheromones & Female Hatred...

This may sound odd, but notwithstanding a relatively good muscle build albeit with a few extra pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, and being funny I am constantly given looks of anger and hatred by women.

This is not to say that I don't get smiles, but oftentimes I am given looks of extreme scorn that puzzle me but female friends (perhaps in looking out for my feelings) tell me I'm good looking.

I wonder if this is a VNO-Pheromone- or facial symmetry thing. That perhaps some underlying chemical issue exists as to why an outwardly polling smile can recruit a facial response that I can only describe as 'anger' sometimes. I'm a big teddy bear--- usually erroring more on the side of being labeled -FNG- than player.

The effect is far more pronounced at night clubs than in mainstream society. In an average day, I'll get many smiles from normal women, but the 'nightclub' women will trigger -0- smiles and in a given night 12 or more 'angry' or 'wry' faces. This can refer to women of all appearances, builds, etc.... not just the modelesque types.

My question is ---------- do you [women] have times when you really HATE a guy for no apparent reason?... just on appearance.... not just disinterest.. but malinterest.

With female friends of friends... no issue whatsoever... and when I do stand up or get on a comedy role-- (go superalpha) they flock... but when walking through a place confidently........ whether t-shirt to Reda & Sherry super 180s---- I get some angry looks--- -

And night clubs women seem to be the worst creatures on the face of the earth.......as though another sub-species.. with entirely different behavioral characteristics than mainstream..............

I wonder if I'm kicking off too much androstenone or something.....

I don't know about chemicals but maybe you're doing something that puts them off?

Here's my theory: I'm sure the majority of the women on the club scene are just swell women, but there are some with incredibly low self esteem. And when these chicks spend too many hours on hair and makeup and too much $ on clothes, they gain a false and temporary sense of entitlement. And anything short of complete willingness to go home with you means they'll send you a look that says so, but looks more like they completely loathe you. So i really think it's not you, it's all men. The downside of this--they're rejecting you. The upside--that's only 12 girls in the whole club...12 girls you don't need anyway.

I'm not sure I agree with all of that --

but I definitely concur- that there is a club syndrome with an aspect of entitlement that makes women think they they can--- upshop---

It reminds me of the story of the women complaining they can't find a good man-- and are brought to a department store with men on each floor to pick.. They can go up each floor but once on the higher floor cannot return to the lower one's...

1st floor--- nice guys............... they are get enamored -- like what they see but are intrigued about the 2nd floor..

2nd floor ----- nice guys who like kids and are really cute---- they are even more enamoured... but whats on the 3rd floor..............

3rd floor ---- hot male models who like kids and earn over 250k ... they are even more enamoured--- but what is one the 4th floor..

the 4th floor is empty---- they get there and there is an exit..

Here's my theory: I'm sure the majority of the women on the club scene are just swell women, but there are some with incredibly low self esteem. And when these chicks spend too many hours on hair and makeup and too much $ on clothes, they gain a false and temporary sense of entitlement. And anything short of complete willingness to go home with you means they'll send you a look that says so, but looks more like they completely loathe you. So i really think it's not you, it's all men. The downside of this--they're rejecting you. The upside--that's only 12 girls in the whole club...12 girls you don't need anyway.

true, some women thing that they are hot model babes just because they put on expensive makeup, and drive a bmw. I remember seing a group of such girls bichin about whatever to eachother, and one such girl who wasnt exactly the prettiest girl ever (she was dam ugly) came up to me literally expecting me to be all over her. I just walked away after she told me that we deserved eachother. Im not exactly a male model or anything, but the girls I go out with are a lot more beautiful than her, without the expensive makeup.

Wow. Some real female-bashing going on here. And you guys wonder why women might pass you over??

how else are we supposed to talk about problems, ive never heard of a good problem that we can talk positively about.

Im not talking about women in general, just ones with bad attitudes and think that they are the best.

Did you ever consider that it may have nothing to do with you? She may be thinking about something else entirely, and happen to look your way but not "see" you.

This is a common occurrence with me...I'll be thinking of something else and get people asking, "are you mad at me?" or "you look upset" or something like that.

The fact of the matter is that my head is in an entirely different place, and I might not even be fully aware of who's in the room.

You can never fully know what's going on in someone else's head...for all you know you may remind a woman of an ex she'd like to forget, or her shoes are killing her feet, or she's not feeling well.

I wouldn't take it personally. If you think a woman is looking at you and you're getting "hostile" or "disapproving" vibes from her, then don't bother with her. Who needs the hassle? She might have more issues than a newspaper stand and do you really want to deal with that?

~s2s

• 2 weeks later...

I've experienced similar problems. I have a kind of intimidating presense sometimes, and women often find me, well... intimidating. I used to get a lot of comments about how I come on too strong or I always seem to be on the prowl, etc.

I did some research online and this is sometimes called "lone wolf syndrome".

It may be due to pheromones or maybe a combination of pheromones and attitude/appearance. What finally worked for me was... more pheromones. I got the V-5 product from link removed which is marketed as causing women to feel relaxed and comfortable. It actually does seem to do this, at least for me. When I use it, women respond much more positively to me and don't seem to be intimidated. It gives me a "nice guy" aura, which I think I deserve cuz I actually AM a nice guy.

Anyway, I don't say that everyone should run out and buy pheromones, but if nothing else is working you might want to give it a try.

• 4 years later...

I have wondered about the "mean" and other extreem looks I get from people practically my whole life but then, I hit puberty at 8 1/2 and so any special pheremones would have kicked in early so maybe it just feels like my whole life or, pheremonally, maybe it has been.

My biggest problem, however is with males.

I was a tomboy and had almost all male friends but, at the age of nine I started noticing complete strangers coming up to me, giggling about me, even angrily adressing me " what are you looking at?" and " what, you think you're better than teh rest of us?" and holding doors and starting up nonsequitor conversations all in equal sway all but ocassionally males.

I am bookish and quiet and short and plain and caucasian with a small chest and a baby face. However I do come from a remarkably fertile family and again, not only did I hit puberty early but it hit hard. It took well in to my teen years to accept that I knew what was going on and that I couldn't do anything about it. My attention comes mostly around my time of month, no matter how sloppy greasy and zitty I may be.

I am now thirty and two years ago, I decided to engage in an experiment. I have always (hoped more than feared) that I was over reacting.I joined a canvassing group in my local city.I commuted with soccer moms and dads to and everyone else in the city. I decided to meet the gazes I had long since taught myself to were my ego or imagination. I kept track: one out of 8-11 on a given day were my imagination. And 1/2 to more, sometimes all met gazes elicited an approach.And it wasn't a specific age or race or "type" -homeless, foreign, students, rockers, but, mostly male.

I may be overly sensitive and maybe specifically to males but these possibilities just back up the pheremone theory....and I still get the most and have the strongest reaction when I have an intense time of month.

My mother says our type are just approachable.

I hate it, I blame pheremones.

I'm sick of feeling pschitzophrenic and narcissistic especially when I prefer my books in the first place!and the baby face adds a whole other creepy aspect, especially when the men are particularly overt and the middle aged women condeescending in that hateful needling way.

If you feel this way Keep going strong titan 1! Otherwise, maybe I am psycho.

It's the clubs and that you are alone, probably nothing whatsoever to do with you personally. Try this experiment. Get your hottest female friend or relative, both of you dress up nice, then go to the clubs with her on your arm. Smile actively at the women and keep a log of their looks in response. Bet you it will be 180 degrees different than what you experience alone.

1/2 or even more of the female population will not like a particular man... And some of them would even hate them and wouldn't even be able to tell the reason why, because they don't know it...

It's all about how we observe the world - I guess you pay too much attention to the girls that don't find you attractive...