Men only. Men only help!

speak

Okay, so if u have read my threads, I finally asked out the guy that I like. I asked Friday, now it's Sunday and he STILL has NOT called! I wonder why?

Is it normal...how long does it take?

Did I frighten him? He was very nice. Told me I made him blush and all. He also told me I was smart b/c I said I didn't have text on my cell, b/c people always text me while I drive and I decided to change my plan. He told me three times that he would call. He made me feel good about myself when I told him I felt stupid. He was like, "No. No. Don't." He also said, "I will call you and I will be here too." (saying I could see him at work.)

Whats going on? How do I know if he likes me.

its hard to answer the question really, he sounds like a good guy (from previous posts) but everyone has thier own little agendas in life, maybe he just hasnt had the time or maybe hes just nervous or maybe having second thoughts, but you wont know until you talk to him, i agree with jack, you should call him and show your interested but dont question him on why he didnt call because there will be be some silly reason why he didnt =p us men are stupid to love until its thrust right in our faces.

its hard to answer the question really, he sounds like a good guy (from previous posts) but everyone has thier own little agendas in life, maybe he just hasnt had the time or maybe hes just nervous or maybe having second thoughts, but you wont know until you talk to him, i agree with jack, you should call him and show your interested but dont question him on why he didnt call because there will be be some silly reason why he didnt =p us men are stupid to love until its thrust right in our faces.

I know but, like, "I really like you and have a crush on you." is pretty in YOUR FACE. He does operate and manager a fast food place. I know thats BUSINESS, I just don't know if I should go back or not. I don't want to make myself look even MORE stupid!

I know but, like, "I really like you and have a crush on you." is pretty in YOUR FACE. He does operate and manager a fast food place. I know thats BUSINESS, I just don't know if I should go back or not. I don't want to make myself look even MORE stupid!

well he sounds serious in all honesty,he could have had a busy/stressfull weekend or maybe hes lost your number (im afraid to say it, but us men really are that stupid sometimes) maybe go in and say hello, then the balls in your court because hell be behind a fast food counter coverd in that greasy steam you get in such places =p

well he sounds serious in all honesty,he could have had a busy/stressfull weekend or maybe hes lost your number (im afraid to say it, but us men really are that stupid sometimes) maybe go in and say hello, then the balls in your court because hell be behind a fast food counter coverd in that greasy steam you get in such places =p

OMG. lol. If he had a girlfriend, would he have said?

The fact is that you don't know why he hasn't called - and he still might. It's just the same as when this happens to a guy so don't let this dishearten you from doing it again if he doesn't call. Most people get rejected before they find someone who accepts them. It was a gutsy thing to do.

Okay, so if u have read my threads, I finally asked out the guy that I like. I asked Friday, now it's Sunday and he STILL has NOT called! I wonder why?

Is it normal...how long does it take?

Did I frighten him? He was very nice. Told me I made him blush and all. He also told me I was smart b/c I said I didn't have text on my cell, b/c people always text me while I drive and I decided to change my plan. He told me three times that he would call. He made me feel good about myself when I told him I felt stupid. He was like, "No. No. Don't." He also said, "I will call you and I will be here too." (saying I could see him at work.)

Whats going on? How do I know if he likes me.

Lost the number maybe?

The fact is that you don't know why he hasn't called - and he still might. It's just the same as when this happens to a guy so don't let this dishearten you from doing it again if he doesn't call. Most people get rejected before they find someone who accepts them. It was a gutsy thing to do.

I agree with DN, there's just no way to tell. He could...

- Be busy and not gotten around to calling you

- Be having second thoughts, and didn't call you because of that

- Could be dating someone, and didn't feel like letting you down

Who knows? It could be anything.

Just give it a few more days. If he still hasn't called you in that time, I'd say it's safe to write him off as a dating prospect.

I agree with DN, there's just no way to tell. He could...

- Be busy and not gotten around to calling you

- Be having second thoughts, and didn't call you because of that

- Could be dating someone, and didn't feel like letting you down

Who knows? It could be anything.

Just give it a few more days. If he still hasn't called you in that time, I'd say it's safe to write him off as a dating prospect.

He was just so nice to me. Now, I feel really stupid. I will never be loved. That's really how I feel. What's wrong with me?

Archived