Life sucks...

I have done nothing but work 70-100hr weeks.

I have no life

I left my gf of 2 years.. because i knew in my heart he wasnt the one for me...

now i regret it

I try too hard and scare girls away

I literally want to just drink myself into oblivion

and sit and be depressed because i have no life

no kids, no lover, nothing...

Well a lot of people would say if you dont like something, change it. If you are working that much I would guess its to support a lifestyle that you chose. Remember that, and if that lifestyle isnt working then maybe you should look into doing something differently. I know there are times where its necessary just to make ends meet, but just remember it wont always be this way.

70-100 hours a week omg, idk your circumstances, but seeing you have no kids or lover, why are you killing yourself with work.You know money is important idc what anyone says, but if you don't get to enjoy your earnings or life is it really worth it, sry to hear your down, the only real advice which is already obvious is you really need to start working less, it'll give you more time for friends and family and to meet new people. Live my friend.

Life is like a bus ride, if it goes into a direction you don't want to go, get off and take a bus that puts you in a direction that you DO want to go. You are like a runaway horse carriage on the loose, grab the buckle with both of your hands and steer it into a different direction. You are your own worst enemy in continueing this non-sense, take action grab the steer and go into a different direction. In other words get off that bus.

Archived