Akaladas

update: i sent her a text saying my upcoming month is gonna be very busy and we should go back to no contact, and she has agreed. Besides her new guy will be coming back from his holidays soon anyway, so no point filling in his spot while his gone. She can feel that emptiness she deserves.

update: i sent her a text saying my upcoming month is gonna be very busy and we should go back to no contact, and she has agreed. Besides her new guy will be coming back from his holidays soon anyway, so no point filling in his spot while his gone. She can feel that emptiness she deserves.

I'm pretty sure i did the right thing and is on the right path for now.

so...today she talked to me and wanted to be honest and i confirm that she did cheat on me...great! that's like a knife to the heart.

Oddly enough, i still want to be with her. but she's like going so serious with him. her mum might meet with his parents end of this year. * * * ?

what i do?

Listen to what others have been telling you. STOP TALKING TO THIS GIRL. She will only hurt you further. You have got to be strong and make a commitment to take care of yourself. Leave her alone, and move on!!

so...today she talked to me and wanted to be honest and i confirm that she did cheat on me...great! that's like a knife to the heart.

Oddly enough, i still want to be with her. but she's like going so serious with him. her mum might meet with his parents end of this year. * * * ?

what i do?

what i do?

You are your own worse enemy.

STOP TALKING TO HER.

You want her because you can't have her and you have low self esteem. Nobody with any self respect would chase someone who is an admitted cheater and planning a future with the cheating partner. How can she respect you if you don't respect yourself?

You need to get angry at the situation, it's preventing you from reaching the acceptance stage and that's the point where things will turn around for you. Any kind of communication from you no matter what you are saying will be seen as pursuit in her eyes, even if it's telling her you are going to stop chasing her. She won't believe you because if it were true you would just do it and not bother telling her.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. Do NOT respond to any txt or calls. Until she has dumped the other guy she doesn't exists in your world. You owe her nothing. Also start dating.

Tough love dude, in the end that's the only thing that really works. She'll either dump the other dude and beg for you to take her back (then you'll end up dumping her once it sinks in that she cheated on you) or you will find someone else and not care what she does.

You are your own worse enemy.

STOP TALKING TO HER.

You want her because you can't have her and you have low self esteem. Nobody with any self respect would chase someone who is an admitted cheater and planning a future with the cheating partner. How can she respect you if you don't respect yourself?

I agree with all of this.

We share a mutual friend who is having a picnic this Sunday to celebrate her birthday. Herself and the 2 months old new bf are going too, and my friend wants me to go. Should I? Idk it just seems like it's gonna turn out to be awkward, or is that something i shouldn't care about (i doubt she knows i'm attending)?

btw, i've been doing really well. Everything is going great.

We share a mutual friend who is having a picnic this Sunday to celebrate her birthday. Herself and the 2 months old new bf are going too, and my friend wants me to go. Should I? Idk it just seems like it's gonna turn out to be awkward, or is that something i shouldn't care about (i doubt she knows i'm attending)?

btw, i've been doing really well. Everything is going great.

Only go if you bring a date

Archived