Giving up on dating...

Panther_Dude

For either forever, or until I take care of a few things.

I need to get a better job, my driver license, a car, move out of house, finish community college, go to university and finish it, and fix speech problem to get American accent. Other things I would like to do or have done is getting dreadlocks and getting at least 4 more tattoos...and also finishing some others.

So maybe...I dunno, maybe before 30...I dislike loans for school...and can't get any grant for school...because parents have gone bankrupted once and may actually go down that road again, I just rather die than get a silly loan for anything now.

Getting priorities in order is important as a young adult, but 23 is quite young to give up on dating. That's when I began dating (and I turn 24 in a couple weeks). Focus on what you feel is important, and everything else will fall into place.

It's your well-being and happiness that is important. Do what you feel is necessary to get you where you want to go, but if a girl likes you, then she will like you for who you are.

Get out and meet people on a regular basis. Practice simply being sociable.

Getting priorities in order is important as a young adult, but 23 is quite young to give up on dating. That's when I began dating (and I turn 24 in a couple weeks). Focus on what you feel is important, and everything else will fall into place.

It's your well-being and happiness that is important. Do what you feel is necessary to get you where you want to go, but if a girl likes you, then she will like you for who you are.

Get out and meet people on a regular basis. Practice simply being sociable.

Well, I've also have had my heart broken from too many crushes. Esp two big time ones, so I'm mentally tired of it finally.

I have had 2 dates since Dec. 2009, and got asked out by some other guy a couple months ago, but I wasn't interested at all, so I turned him down.

but...I am giving up on dating as well. I don't even like going on dates. Most of the guys who date me, don't call/text/IM, NOTHING outside of the "dates". I don't like this. I am looking for my best friend. I want to marry my best friend. I want a relationship that started out as a friendship first. I want to really know a person for who they are before considering "dating" them. I guess I have "kissed dating goodbye" and I've never even read the book.

I just know I don't want to go on dates with guys right now, unless I really am interested and so far, there is no one but one. That's going nowhere and therefore neither am I with anyone else, because there is no one else in my life I care for right now.

So, alone it is... and I am fine with it.

We should all be getting our prorities together regardless.

I gave up on dating because I seem to not be good enough for women and the only women that seem to want to date me are single mothers and you know what its wrong and id rather be alone than be a step dad to some deadbeats kid.

We should all be getting our prorities together regardless.

I gave up on dating because I seem to not be good enough for women and the only women that seem to want to date me are single mothers and you know what its wrong and id rather be alone than be a step dad to some deadbeats kid.

The last woman to break my heart is a single mother in her mid 20s, but now has a bf. Good Lord what a milf.

Archived