I miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been there. But it is getting better, but it took like 2 years, and I am still not done, but at least better than I was. Seeing him with the other woman helped, even though it hurt really bad. And then even when you don't miss them as bad, you are still just stuck alone with yourself.

It kind of gets better, is bad again, a little better, really bad again, on and on. I think I am really much better, than all of a sudden I am just grieving something terrible, and can't stop crying.

For me being alone too much really makes me relaspe. it helps to be around people. Even writing on here helps, even though it is kind of like invisible people.

Hope you feel better soon.

I miss my ex everyday, I dream about her, I think about her all the time, everything from various colors (purple and green especially) to cats and other little things remind me of her and things she did. I could still her if I wanted but it would just remind me of the relationship I lost (since she just wants to be friends)

I cant stand it but I keep telling myself itll go away someday. I just need it to be soon so I can focus on school and work

I miss my ex(so hard to call her that) so much, I go out with my friends almost every night, try to keep myself busy, but at the end of the day all I want to do is give her a call and hear her sweet voice again. Whenever I had a stressfull day at work or school I knew that it would all get better once I'd get home and talk to her.. Talking to her was the only thing I would look forward to somedays and now I feel so alone. I have so many people around me who love me yet I still feel so alone because all I wanted was to have her by my side..

I miss my ex(so hard to call her that) so much, I go out with my friends almost every night, try to keep myself busy, but at the end of the day all I want to do is give her a call and hear her sweet voice again. Whenever I had a stressfull day at work or school I knew that it would all get better once I'd get home and talk to her.. Talking to her was the only thing I would look forward to somedays and now I feel so alone. I have so many people around me who love me yet I still feel so alone because all I wanted was to have her by my side..

Yeah, pretty much dittos, word for word.

I played softball last night, had a great time, didn't think about her while the game was on. But afterward, when I got in my car by myself and drove home by myself...I started missing her. She used to love coming to my softball games and then we'd all go out afterward. Livin' in the past, I guess.

Eddie,

You gave me some encouragement in July when I was nearing 30 days NC in the NC Challenge and I want to thank you for that.

What your going through is NORMAL... realize this. In my opinion, your main priority is to feel better regardless of what the EX does or says. Hang in there man... you've given a lot of people good advice here.

I know you miss your ex... geez, I miss mine STILL... but it does eventually get better... slowly.. ever so slowly.

I guess I just hope you realize your worth, don't sell yourself short!

Archived