UPDATED: She will be at a concert this Saturday...

blgmike2

So I was facebook creeping and my ex will be at a concert on Saturday, the same one I am attending. I know her and her friends will wonder around and will probably try n meet up with some of my friends during the tailgate.

So many thoughts running through my head right now need help...and yes alcohol will be involved...

What do I do if she approaches me? Do I approach her?

Do I act like seeing her doesnt bother me? Do I pretend shes not even there?

What if SHE approaches ME? Am I in? Do i have a shot? Do i continue to have a conversation with her?

I dont know how I'm gonna react if she shows up with her boyfriend. I'm weak when it comes to her.... and alcohol is only going to make me weaker. I dont know what to do. If she shows up to my tailgate party, what do I do....

I want her back so bad. (see previous posts)

Please help...

First off as much as you might want to, don't drink. It will in fact weaken you and you will probably say something that you will end up regretting. If you're trying to move on, then just ignore her. She isn't in your life now, you're your own person. Just don't dread this. You may not even run into her. I hope you don't, because you don't need that right now. Don't go looking for her because if she does indeed bring her boyfriend, you're going to feel like an idiot. Just relax and go with the flow. You are strong and you can handle this. Just stay positive

im not even sure how she will react if she sees me. if she does nothing, ill be crushed. if she comes up to talk to me or actually talks to me, my heart will burst through my chest. i love her so much.

i know i need to move on and should probably avoid it at all costs, but i cant resist her. anyone else got advice?

trust me, she will find a way to cause a scene or make her self seen infront of me. no matter how many ppl are this concert. i know her too well.

You're acting like you are DEFINITELY going to run into her... Accept the fact that you might not.... You shouldn't give a sh!t whether or not she talks to you, she's not worth your time!

but the thing is, is she is worth my time. i made a mistake of breaking it off w/ her, so any chance i have of looking cool, impressing her, or even to get her thinking about me again, even when she walks away, even if its only for 2 min, i'll do whatever it took.

i like her and im not expecting anything, even seeing her. but i hope i do, and if i do, i want to capitalize if any way shape or form...

thoughts?

Yup, if you happen to see her, don't ignore her. Just make it simple and short. When you two see each other and make eye contact, just smile and wave and that's it, walk away. Go back to people in your tailgate and have fun. That's how you would come accross most attractive.

Yup, if you happen to see her, don't ignore her. Just make it simple and short. When you two see each other and make eye contact, just smile and wave and that's it, walk away. Go back to people in your tailgate and have fun. That's how you would come accross most attractive.

By putting up that "cover" of pretending to be happy, that will make me look attractive? wont that show her that ive moved on? and that she wont feel as bad? i mean obviously im not gonna poor my heart out to her at the tailgate but i guess i will act really friendly but as soon as she leaves, the wall will come down and then ill start missing her. trust me, she will make herself seen, we WILL see each other. i know right as she leaves, ill be thinking of her 10x more and wish i was with her.

second, had another dream last night, shocker. That makes 5 days in a row now. In the dream, i come home to her in my bed sleeping, i cuddle up next to her and she says "Michael, i have some news that is going to make you really happy....i love you" when I asked about her new bf, she says "hes great and all but we will never have what you and i have" and i prayed to god this was real, but infact a dream. woke up with a broken heart.

thinking of breaking NC and contacting her IF i see her at the concert, and send her another email a couple days after the show. seriously contemplating it. what do you guys think? who knows, i might have her vulnerable after her seeing me for the first time in months? So if i look cool, play my cards right, then hit her with the email, i might have a shot. what do you guys think?

Mike,

She left you for a reason. Whether you want to admit it or not, she is gone. No one knows for how long, but if you continue to hold onto something that might not happen you will be forever waiting for the bus at the AIRPORT. It makes no sense on hanging on to someone that ISN'T hanging on to you.

I know it hurts but you have to face fact. She is not a part of your life so quit trying to put someone beside you that walked away. Enjoy the show. Have a great time with friends. Quit wasting time checking her facebook page ( Oh gawd please don't make me start). You are creating drama for yourself that is completely unnecessary.

Take time to face facts and understand that she may have had someone in the wings way before she left you. If she didn't, you must be honest enough with yourself to know she left you because SHE wanted to. Just because you want her back doesn't mean she wants YOU back. Forgive my harshness but I have the best intention for you. Quit trying to assume you will break No Contact if you see her. No one says you have to stay and chat with her.

The way I see it, you should just take a breath, stay off of her social networking sites and put allllll the focus on her ..and put it on you. YOU matter. She can take care of herself without your help.

Take care,

SuperDave71

Archived