Pregnancy sickness --

Kpratt

Hello..this question is mostly for women who have been through pregnancy but all replies are welcome

I am 6 weeks pregnant...and I have TERRIBLE morning sickness. My biggest problem is that its not JUST in the morning. It is ALL day..EVERY day. I cant eat ANYTHING except for cold foods here and there. Hot foods are out of the question...thinking about anything hot makes me feel like vommiting.

For anyone who has been through pregnancy..did you find any home remedies that helped take the nausea away? PLEASE help...I feel confined to my bed because Im so sick all the time

I had very mild nausea and I used accupressure bands (like what people use for motion sickness on cruises) and chewed on ginger candy.

I hope you feel much better very soon. I heard that it is a good sign for the health of the pregnancy to feel sick. But, I'm still sorry you feel sick!

Hello..this question is mostly for women who have been through pregnancy but all replies are welcome

I am 6 weeks pregnant...and I have TERRIBLE morning sickness. My biggest problem is that its not JUST in the morning. It is ALL day..EVERY day. I cant eat ANYTHING except for cold foods here and there. Hot foods are out of the question...thinking about anything hot makes me feel like vommiting.

For anyone who has been through pregnancy..did you find any home remedies that helped take the nausea away? PLEASE help...I feel confined to my bed because Im so sick all the time

= had a completely smooth pregnancy with the exception of TERRIBLE vomiting for the first trimester. I even projectile vomited uncontrollably one time while driving. It was unbelievable. I haven't done much research on this but = think the sickness is the body's way of ridding itself of impurities and toxins so you baby absorbs healthy foods better. If you do a google search you can find a list of very bland foods that go down easy and don't (forgive the grossness) taste as awful coming back up. Just stick it out girl there isn't much you can do except wait it out. This too shall pass, and remember you are doing it for your baby! Congrats and good luck!

I pretty much tried everything.... ginger cookies, candies, tea, ale, hard candies to suck on, peppermint, dry carbs like crackers... finally I had to call my OB and get a prescription for Zofran, which helped only a little, and constipated the heck out of me. I have heard they now sell lollipops for morning sickness, maybe you can check those out, or call your OB and get a script for something?

I saw on your other thread you had decided to have an abortion, are you still thinking that?

I was incredibly weird when I was pregnant with my daughter, my second child. I couldn't eat anything but Caesar salad without throwing up. Lasted 5 months. The day I gave birth, I weighed 35 pounds less than I did before I got pregnant... and that was when my daughter was still inside me!

Best advice I can give is try and ride it out. It will pass eventually.

I'm lucky atm because i'm 5 weeks and not really feeling or being sick but my first pregnancy where i had to terminate i was very ill i was sick all day everyday and i even throw up bile i couldnt keep anything down not even liquids i think the best thing to do is just ride it out but see your doctor asap just to make sure everything is going ok.

If your still thinking of abortion i suggest not taking the pills they can cause alot of pain and discomfort as it brings on a miscarriage and thats not nice lots of blood etc i went for the operation and my pregnancy symptoms went straight after the operation its still not a pleasant thing but there is no pain and hardly any blood i bled for a week like a period and have been fine every since that was 4yrs ago. Pm me if you need anything

Archived