Right now I am 19 years old with a 2 week old baby. I love him to death and he has changed my life for the best. I was pregnant once before too, at the age of 15. That was a tough year. I realize that your parents are pissed-off, but does that give them the right to ground you and to (threaten to) make you never see your boyfriend again??? Just tell your parents that what is done is done. Being grounded isn't going to change the growing miracle inside of you! Tell them to please get over the mistake that you made, and to now help you out, since this is the path that you are wanting to take. If they accept what is happening and help/support you, then it will make your situation a 100% less stressful. Whatever you do, don't let them make you feel any less, and don't let them talk you into an abortion. This is YOUR choice, and not anyone else's, not even your baby's father. Just to let you know what I did when I was 15, I decided to have an abortion. At the time, it was the best thing going for me. Whatever your choice is, it will be the best. I hope you straighten your folks out, because if you decide to keep the baby, the last thing you need is stress!!!

-nibs

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi,im 13 and have a 2 month old baby.so if you need advice please feel free to e-mail me at email removed and dont have an abortion my sister did when she was our age and shes 26 now and still has regretted it to this day.so really think about what your doing ,or getting yourself into before you do stuff . and remember you'll go through hard times if you keep the baby but it will always be your angel! :

• 2 months later...

i agree with kailey. i am 14 years old and i am pregnant.my babys father is locked up and i cant even talk to him.we are still togther.you and your childs father need to come together and determine what is going to be best for you and your baby.I am going to keep my child because i look at it like this, my baby did not ask to be in this world.do what you think is right and keeep us posted if you want to e-mail me you can at email removed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there sweety,

I read your story as well as all of the responses. It seems all of the responses are from people who are in your situation. I am also pregnant, but I am 22. I too h ave had had (more than 1) abortion in the past but I will not talk you out of it. For me at the time, it was the best decision I ever made and because I weighed all the options, I do not regret it.

The obvious fact is, you now have a baby growing inside of you. You will obviously become very emotionally attached to this baby. but there are many points you seriously need to consider when making a decision:

You say your parents are completely against the pregnancy...althought mine were supportive, I realize there are many parents out there that wouldn't be. Ask them and yourself, will they always be there for you? The support of your parents and the parents of the father should weigh heavily on your decision. Sweetie, you must understand the responsibility at hand here....love is the only thing that will come for free with this child and unfortunately in today's world you need much more than that t raise your baby. You need to think about how you will get a decent paying job? Will your baby's father be able to get a decent job? Will you be able to finish school? Did you plan on going to college? Do you want the father in your life full-time? Do you think there is a chance you two will be together forever? Do you mind giving up your life for that of your child? Also, think of all the little things that will make it tough like not being able to drive and so on. If your parents aren't here to support you things will be very very difficult. I am not telling you it cant be done but it is just a matter of what you are willing to sacrafice.

My best friend had a baby at 13....although she loves her daughter to death....she cries almost daily because she missed out on so many things. All of us are in our careers and she cant get a job that pays her more than $10 an hour (which isnt much to live off of on your own)...she isnt able to give her baby what she wants to and her parents have never been there for her...I look at her and my heart goes out to all of you who may be or are in that situation.

I wish you the best of luck in making your decision, and I really do believe with al my heart things always work out for the best. Never let anyone control your thoughts or dreams. If you think you are ready to be a mom...I support you 100%....good luck!

• 2 years later...
I am 13 years old. I had sex with a 14 year old school friend. Now i am 2 months pregnant. I feel so terrible that i have to raise a kid that is 14 years younger than me. My parents are PISSED! they grounded me forever! Now what should me and the father of our child do? What should I do? What should I expect?

The good news, if you keep the baby, by the time you are 32, your child is an adult, so you be sort of done by the time most really get started.

The bad news, the father likely is in trouble with the law.

Hard to say what to do. You have at most one month to decide.

Think about your relationship with your bf. How to study, how to look after the child.

Seek counseling (planned parenthood may help. Talk to your parents.

What city/state do you stay, we can help you search for help if you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i agree with kailey. i am 14 years old and i am pregnant.my babys father is locked up and i cant even talk to him.we are still togther.you and your childs father need to come together and determine what is going to be best for you and your baby.I am going to keep my child because i look at it like this, my baby did not ask to be in this world

Well said, and its true, your baby didn't ask to come in to the world so why would you take your baby out of it. I admire you for that you did wrong , but you show responsibility and maturity..way to go!

For the thread starter. You parents are pissed now, but they will get over it. Its their grandchild for god sake. They should love you rather you do good or bad, I rather have my child tell it to me, then she goes on hiding and putting her health and her babies in jeporody. Its a shock to them and hopefully they will over come it. But whatever you decide to do..make sure its what you want and not because someone made you.