This is where it gets complicated

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I was explaining to someone why today was aftermath day, and Mr.Tuba herd me. I said, 'Its because its been a day since I'v told him, and now is when how he really feels (about gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered people)' and he knows he was the only one I told that day, so he knows I was talking about him. After I was done talking to her (who I was explaining aftermath day to) Mr.Tuba looked at me, stared for a while, smiled and winked. A friend of mine brought up a good point. 'either he likes you, or he's just f***ing with you'

you ever gonna tell him you like him ?

All in due time. Im pretty sure he knows already. But if not, I will probably have someone tell him for me. Altho, when I started thinking about telling him Im bi, it started off with someone else telling him (the plan, not the event). Who knows. Any way, damn it! Cross country, you have won him from me again! He wont be at practice tomorrow morning. What makes him happy makes me happy, even if it steals my time with him. Night.

☆You've had a long journey so far. You have accomplished a lot and gone through a lot to get where you are now. You did not wait for Mr. Tuba to be given and served to you on a silver platter, what you did is you actually worked as well as strategies on how you will conquer him. Be prepared for the outcome, whether good or bad, you are still you, but now, you are the real you. Props to you, kid, for being brave and resourceful. This thread has been all about how you will get him and if it may come to an end, at least I got to share my opinions with you. God Bless, kiddo. Now, enough talk and go get 'em!

P.S. I know my post sounds so meaningful, but I do not pressure you to go ask him if you still feel everything is not at ease. Remember, my words are just here to encourage you, but you are actually the one out there. Best of luck.

-medicine

So, I told him. He just said that it was cool, and he doesn't mind. Then he said that he was sorry, and he doesn't go like that. I'm just glad he didn't freak out. I spoke the truth, even if my voice shook, and I'm proud of that. Besides, one can still hope, dream, but still silently watch, right?

Well, today was aftermath day. Idk if he just didn't notice me, or if he hates me now I walked a few feet away from him, and he just kept walking. We used to say hi every passing period I think I ruined things between us. He didn't even reply to my myspace message. I can tell he read it. Couldn't eat today, too sick. Probably NOT doing this in the future

Hey, congrats on having the guts to tell him in the first place, man.

As for the "aftermath," all I can say is do your best not to worry about it for now. From what you said he was really cool about it at first. It makes sense that you'd be a bit gunshy right now, but I doubt it's as bad as it may have seemed today. Keep your head up

If it doesn't seem to get any better, I'd try and talk to him just to establish that you think your friendship is most important and that you're capable of rising above liking him to stay friends.

Congrats! Not many gay/bi people can confess their crushes to their straight friends, especially when closeted. You may have to distance yourself from him for a bit until he comes around. This happened between my friend and I who I had a huge crush on. If he tells you he's straight, he's straight...trust me, I was told this by my friend and I refused to believe it...but you gotta, or else you'll lose a friend like I almost did. Fortunately, we are slowly becoming closer again.

Give it a little while and if he's not talking to you at all, maybe you can ask him what's up. If he feels uncomfortable about the situation, respect his opinion. But based on his personality that you've been describing, I'm sure he'll get over it relatively quickly as long as you don't try to make a move on him. Good luck!

I... I'm hiding in my shell right now. Timid and shy is how I normally am. One thing that majorly influenced me to tell him was something my teacher said to me. 'All I ever get from you is excuses. Never any results.' and that stuck in my head for weeks, and still is. When it echos through my mind, I get the chills, and think of how true it is. So, now is when I hide...

Well I see that things are heading downhill for you. I thinks it is time to shift your attention somewhere else. You can't have uneasy feelings that will affect your daily life. Along with this situation, you generate stress and concerns that can possibly lead to weird stuff and you are just 14. I think he's doing this because he feels awkward now that you have expressed your feelings towards him. But he may also be upset because after all this time, you just just decided to tell him now (he may felt that you took advantage of him spending time with you not knowing you have feelings for him).

-medicine

Oh, damn. I didn't think of that... Im so sorry if thats the case. If it would make him happy, I'd never talk to him again. I hope thats not whats up. I've been googling ways to focus your mind elsewhere after a breakup. I know we didn't date, but it should be close enough, and I doubt any good results would come from 'how to focus on everything after telling your crush you're bi and like him'.

Archived