This is where it gets complicated

We interacted a lot today. While marking charts, we ended up being by each other a lot. I noticed he teases me. Like, a lot. Not a crazy amount, but still does. Like he's either flirting, or saying he thinks of me as a little brother. Well, we have a practice after school today, I'll try to park my stand near his. I noticed if I 'accidentally' drop something at his feet, and bend down to pick them up, my head is practically at his crotch. Shouldn't most guys freak out with another guys head that close? Well, he didn't care at all. We haven't known each other long enough for THAT to be a brother thing. Another thing I noticed, he smiles and laughs at me more when I'm being nerdy and weird (my natural self (woot, don't have to pretend if this is going on and I'm not a retard)), unless it's at inappropriate times. (Not that I have trouble distinguishing appropriate from inappropriate) So, I found his brother thats a freshman too likes Yu-Gi-Oh. I am only a collector, but I sometimes duel. I was thinking, since him and his brother were close, and Mr.Tuba likes dorky, I would have fun dueling Tuba Jr. (his little brother), Mr.Tuba would hear about it and think of how dorky that is What do you think?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from night practice. He got there a little late. We were passing off on music, and I had completely passed, but he hasn't passed at all yet. Out of all the other tubas that passed on everything, he asked me to help him Also, after practice, we ended up saying by a million times and bumping fists each time. And while I was waiting for my ride, he just pat around watching me play ninja I'm happy and hopefull

haha, I love his brothers name "Tuba Jr." and did he find out you like guys from the myspace message? it sounds like you guys are getting along really well.

If he did figure it out from the myspace message, he hasn't led on that he has. Altho, if he caught the hint, and he's not treating me any worse, maybe better than before, I can't help but get giddy! Lol

p.s. In real life, my friends and I have used the name Ketchup for him. See, we have the same lunch. So, one day he was standing by the ketchup, so I decided to get ketchup that day. i didn't even use it, but it earned him the code name Ketchup. Now I just say im public 'Omg! i lost ketchup!' and only select people know I haven't gone crazy. I think he may have figured out his code name. In all of my myspace posts, the mood is '

still, nothing much today. Told another person. The other person, a junior who's known him longer said they're pretty sure Mr.Tuba isn't into guys. I have no reason to not believe him, but I just can't get all the coincidences out of my head. Im in denial, whether im right to be or not. Also, the junior and Mr.Tuba aren't too close. Sad face

woot! A lot of interaction today! I over heard him say he would only stay for pep band on his night, which is not tonight, and after he asked me if I was, he said he would too Also, more invitationals tomorrow, and the director asked if anyone would be interested in staying after to help the band parents clean. I raised my hand, then Mr.Tuba looked back at my hand being raised, and raised his own We talked a lot today, can't wait for band tonight!

Omg! Ok, so at pep band, I was sitting behind him, and he didn't see me. The girl if was sitting with, btw who is the girliest girl in school and they're not dating, were talking about who they would never forget from band. She said that she would never forget one of the melophones, cause his mom was a teacher and she loved her. Mr.Tuba, before realizing that I was behind him, said he would never forget me. And he said my name, not 'you'. Also, he didn't seen to mind when I 'accidently' brushed against his crotch getting to my seat If my theory is correct, there will be no signs what so ever tomorrow, and he may try to avoid talking to me.

Yea, im 14. And my theory was correct. Nothing happened tonight. It is both good and bad. I remember reading that if someone over does something, they will under do it the next day to balance it out. With the thing I over heard, I knew nothing would happen to balance. Short run, nothing happened so I'm sad. Long run, this is more proof he likes me. Now, by resonal intentions, you mean like, dating, right? I hope you are wrong, though I can survive if you're not.

Not to discourage you or anything. Age is nothing but a number. The thing is its just easier to take advantage of young people because they are believed to be naive, innocent, etc. But I can see that your a smart kid so it doesn't matter. Try not to get too eager in the events that happened or about to happen, because if the thing you are expecting to happen isn't actually what you wanted, it won't hurt that bad. What year level is Mr. Tuba, because if he's a senior, should he be gone this year? I mean, this discussion started a couple of months ago and I realized that.

-medicine

Oh, Ok. Thanks for worrying and the compliment. I see what you're saying now. He is a senior this year, and will be out of school in 2011. I apologize for not clarifying. And what your saying, I somewhat practice already, just in other fields. If I have no goals, then I can't be disappointed if I don't meet them. Right?

Well, if I mentioned it as a guy, it would be almost too obvious I was asking for me. Btw, that was really stupid on my past. I still don't know if he's dating anyone currently. And isn't dating history a great way to find someones sexual preference? Almost everyone at school changes their facebook relationship status every other day, and I (being bi) have only liked like, 3 people for 6 years. No lie. And he doesn't talk about any girls as disrespectfull as most of the other tubas. Ie., 'and just t***** f*** that b****' as one of the other tubas say frequently. Then again, that could just mean he's respectfull. He may be a perv, but he has it under control from what i've seen.

So, this morning I was depressed. I left my required school ID somewhere, so I had to get a new one. After taking the secret entrance to the ID room, and buying the new one, I took the normal exit through the library. On my way out, He yelled out to me, asking if I was tired. After I said no, he asked if something was wrong. I just told him I had a lot on my mind (I was depressed because at practice the night before, I messed up epically, and I thought he was disappointed in me). He then said 'Okay, I hope you feel better soon'. Then he asked me if I was okay every passing period he saw me until he saw me smiling With him asking me if I was alright all the time, that he was worried about me, I couldn't help but feel better

Glad to hear that. It seems that things are getting good for you. These are great signs and you should observe if there's anymore. Dude, why don't you try to do something together with him outside of school? Like go skating, movies or just chill with him. That way, you could get to know him more. Try it. Keep us updated

-medicine

Archived