This is where it gets complicated

Well, out of wanting to keep this thread alive, and lack of knowledge on this subject, what tips can I get to let him know I like him. Something subtle but effective.

True, all you have done so far really is a movie "date" which is really a date and some tuba stuff...and this "tuba" and music instruments make me laugh hehehe but that's just me

Anyway, before anything, i want to ask you what kind of person do you see yourself as? I mean, what kind of style do you carry?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try not to take one specific form. I try to fit in with all cliches. But for the most part, I am random, smart, and lazy. While he comes off as a jock. And, do know, when I say this, I know that the odds of this actualy happening is slim to none. That whats probably happening is that I am, yet again, seeing this as I want to. Altho, the part of me that can't help but be human and a phony is still saying 'wouldn't it be cool if...'.

I am really not aware of high school cliques that much because it's not really a biggie in Toronto. In my school, it just depends whether if your good-looking or not are the only factors that put you in the "hotlist" (doesn't matter if your an athlete, in band, mean girl, gino/gina, etc.) It may seem impossible to be with someone completely different from you, but remember, you already made a few steps. Right now, school is almost starting again, but my concern is that you mentioned that he is a senior so will you be seeing him this coming school year?

Well, I run into him in the hallway atleast once everyday. He also has the same lunch as me (thank god) but I will want to become closer to him before I start sitting with him at lunch. Befriend his friends too. Also, we are going to practice a crazy amount. But with him being 15 feet away at all times, I don't mind I still concerned he's over working himself. Idk if he gets ANY rest between school, track, and band. I hope so.

You have great courage there my friend. But as you said, you still need to think about the possibilities like if his reaction is going to be different from what you expect. But yet again, no expectations-no disappointments. Anyways, doing the same thing over and over again and expect the outcome to be different is bogus, so I think you should tell him. Because after all this time, I see you have done some steps but didn't really have anything impacting his and your relationship significantly. There is also a possibility that you might not get to say what you feel to him. Think about it. But as always, it is all up to YOU

-medicine

Archived