This is where it gets complicated

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I love him. I want to tell him I want to be more than just friends, But I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.' The friends I have told all refer to him as ketchup. So he and others won't know. But im so depressed and I want to tell him, but I am sacred. Reading back on this, it sounds like how all of my others do, Im sorry. Thanks for reading. I'll keep you updated. Hoping something will happen soon. He looked upset today, so I will ask him whats wrong tonight. Couldn't get a chance to earlier.

well, thanks for listening to me mumble on about me and my lost cause. And for now, I bid you farewell. I probably won't check these forums for some time. Thanks most of all to medicine and sweetguy. You guys are the best May you have luck in all future happenings. Goodbye enotalone, and thanks a million.

Glad to have heard them. Good Luck with Mr. Tuba, and your future interests. Don't worry, if anything happens or need advice, don't hesitate to write. It's not good bottling down feelings. It's more comfortable to overcome things in numbers than alone. Keep us updated

-medicine

Omg! Ok, so I read that normally, if a guy is handing you something, and you accidently brush his hand with yours, he will jump back, right? Well Mr.Tuba (what HE will be called for now, thanks Medicine was handing out marching coordinates, and I remembered this, so I 'accidently' brushed his hand, and he kinda smiled And when I told my friend who knows about my crush, he laughed. I asked why he laughed, and he said he noticed that when I got up to throw away my garbage at lunch, Mr.Tuba's gaze followed me He also said something about wearing pants. So I will be wearing pants to band tomorrow Thats all for now. I know I said I was leaving, but how could I leave my new family?

Today wasn't completely wasted. Was hospitalized for the possibility of appendicitis. Turns out I only have to take meds. Mr.Tuba knows all about this, except that I just need meds. I'll wait till tomorrow to tell him. Don't have a way to call him or text him. Just message him on myspace. Anyway, I'll also probably avoid him until band. See how he reacts when he sees me.

Thanks And I know I'm fortunet. Anyway, this is after performance. Fussing practice, my mouth piece dropped while we were marching, and when we stopped, it was right by him. We were running back to our spot fast, so he cent over, grabbed my mouth piece, and said he'll hold on to it until we started playing. When he handed it back to me, I told him thanks, and that I owe him. As I said I owe him, I winked He ended up not staying tonight, messed up schedule, but I'll just stay every night until I hit the right one Tomorrow will be an invitational, be with him all day. And when were not practicing or performing, I'll just follow him. The friends that would want to hang out with me know about my crush and don't mind. Can't wait!

So, today was almost a total waste. We won the invitational, but I barely got to see him. Best part of the day, low instruments party at steak and shake. We were the only tubas there. Another was there for a little bit, but he left. The night ended with a lot of people in a crowded van, Mr.Tuba and I squished together If didn't seem to mind Today was better than it first appeared to be. Lets see what Monday has to offer

Ok, forgot to post this. This happened just after post 63. I went out majorly on a limb. I sent him a message over myspace. I acted like I was having a conversation with someone and I sent it to the wrong person. It said, 'Right? And now he's sungog around the school saying I give amazing head! I swear, if if doesn't stop spreading rumors like this, I'm gonna have to kick his a**.'

Then I sent him another message on how I was sorry for being vulgar, and how it was sent to the wrong person. So, yea. Major limb. He hasn't treated me differantly, though. Thats a good thing, right?

Archived