This is where it gets complicated

damn damn damn damn damn! D I talked to him about having nothing going on tonight, and he kept saying 'you should try to go to the game at (insert away school here) and then I asked him if he was going, and he said he'd try. I CAN'T GET A RIDE THERE D That sucks epicly! I'll try posting something on facebook asking for a ride.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I got a ride, and so did he. Anyway, after I told him I found a ride, he answered back 'cool. And no thanks, I found one too'. What I messaged him to tell him said, 'hey, I found a ride'. That was the second time he assumed I was giving him am invitation when I led on to inviting him in no way. Coincidence? Maybe.

I'll probably try to spend the whole time atleast around him. (unless he goes to use the restroom or something weird like that)

Ok, so he ended up not going. Idk why. With this and the movies, I think he's doing his little tests on me. What do you think? And the game wasn't too bad. I'm not a fan of football, so after waiting at the gate for him for 2 and a half hours, I decided to find someone to talk to. In the end, I made a couple friends better friends of mine, and of each other too Not as bad as it could have been

well, that's awful he couldn't go. But you see, not getting in too deep with the situation can come out good sometimes. Glad you made new friends. Try not to confront this event with him not showing up, just see what he's gonna say when he see you. If he says something or not then you'll have your answer Keep us updated

-medicine

He said he was sorry he couldn't make it, and thats all the further it went. I'm not going to push too hard, I was half expecting it. Anyway, I messed up the invitational earlier tonight. So, theres a visual we do, and I nailed it. Perfectly. Both times. P.s, I was only supposed to do it once. We were taught to do it twice, and they changed it last minute. I just hope I didn't disappoint him.

Ok, so I was looking back on some of my older posts, and with more 'up to date' incite, I found stuff to add. When I was talking about how he offered to help with trombone and trumpet, I mentioned 'I think he really wants to be around me'. I found out from a few people how much he hates band. It makes it that much more interesting he wants to tutor me. Also, after googleing tips on flirting, I have seen just how bogus most of my op was>.

Today, we talked a lot. I told him about a test I had to take, and how it was over a book I haven't touched. He started telling me about it, or atleast what he remembered. My class reviewed every chapter as we read the book, so I knew most of what he was saying was wrong, but I let him go on anyways I like his voice Then, I ran into him in the hallway after taking the test, and we talked some then. I have noticed he is more apt to talk to me outside of band. Sometimes, if I'm further than someone im something, I'll be a newsence. I am as far ahead as possible in band. Thats somethsos I hate about my personality. Any way, when he was telling me about the book, his friend who was sitting at the library table with us was acting shy. I read that sometimes if someone is bi and has a crush, they will tell their friends, causing them to cat strange. Anyway, I'll start trying to hang out with him out of band, find another common like. Comments are welcome.

Well, this is an unpleasant contrast. Yesterday, I saw him after nearly every class period, before school, during band, jogging shirtless ( happy face here ( Looks are just a plus, I'm not THAT shallow)) and some after band. Today, I saw him at lunch, and we talked very little during band Oh well, all the more reason to talk more tomorrow

I know. All I would have to do is get him alone while no one would notice up talking, tell him in person I'm bi, and if he starts telling everyone, say 'idk why he's saying all this about me. I never did anything wrong to him! Why would he spread rumors like this?' and make it sound convincing. And there's only a 33% chance he'll flip. The other percent being 33% he likes me back, 33% he doesn't care, and 1% variable change , anything can happen.

You do not need to force yourself into doing something your not comfortable doing yet. You might be starting to get impatient so you are rushing things. Why don't you try asking him about his views of LGBT or something. I read in other posts that this is what people usually start with to get to understand a person which I think you should try first sorta like a bait of some sort. Then when he explains his beliefs, then you can decide whether you can open up to him or not. Keep us updated

P.S. If you feel that everyday you should do something significant in order to write down something for this thread, don't, pressure is the last thing that we wanna give you. Okay, brother

-medicine

Hey, bro. Well, I messaged him on myspace, and I think I'm ready to at the very least tell him I'm bi. But I think I will first do as you said, with the bait. But I told him that after practice tomorrow night, I'd tell him a secret. So, it would seem I have until tomorrow night to come up with a backup 'secret' and test him to find his views on homosexuality of any kind. And during lunch today, while I was talking to him, someone asked me if I was gay. Now, I was sarah to this. I couldn't say yes, being bi and closeted, but it hurt to say no because he was right there. He kinda got more serious after I told her no. Good sign I think. Anyway, she asked me that because I had challenged her to a game of patty cake. She's kind of a friend, more like its harder to dislike me than to like me. Altho, Mr.Tuba found my patty cake amusing Btw, I beast at patty cake. It gets surprisingly competitive. Lol.

Well, I can't wait. Im gonna tell him tonight. I am going to over play it, make it seem a lot bigger than it is, (while I do know it is kinda big) then afterward, act afraid, making it impossible for him to be mad at me. What do you think? Altho, by the time I read your response, it'll be to late. I still would like to hear your thoughts anyway

Whatever you are doing or have done, may you have courage and persistence in the challenges that you will experience along your choice of being open. Remember that if you need any advice of you are feeling anything based on your decision, feel free to write. I love helping everybody so I don't get tired replying You have good courage kid, God Bless and Good Luck. Keep us updated

-medicine

Well, after math day went pretty well. Now, I'm calling it that, because today is when his real thoughts would show. Now that he has had time to think about it, his real feelings would show. Well, he is a lot more vocal when I talk to him. When I said hi today, his response was louder, more clear. And before we dismissed today, I felt a patting on my tuba (while I was wearing it, just before we were dismissed). I wasn't aloud to turn around to see who it was, but as soon as we left, Mr.Tuba was the first one to run out from behind me(I hadn't done anything to deserve that ). As he ran off, he looked back at me. Now I feel like a retard. I'm now wondering if that meant he wanted to talk? Hmmm... Football game tonight. Pep band afterwards. I'm probably staying whether he does or not, but if he does, bonus! And between last night, and the myspace messages, I think he may know to some degree. Tomorrow is district. Means a practice with him there all morning! Normally he shows up to Saturday practice late due to cross country, but with it starting at 6 a.m. tomorrow, he should be at band first. And with it being district, it should take priority over sports. Thats something I love about my school, the music department is just as important as the physical education (sports) department. And, this new focus supplement my mom has me taking, obviously does NOT work. Well, off to the football game soon.

P.S. Tube Jr. Knows I'm bi too. I told him, knowing they share a computer, and with Mr.Tuba on myspace a lot, Jr. will probably go through Mr.Tuba's messages, find a message we might have, and find out that way. It sounds a lot less likely when I read it, but at the time, it sounded logical. Lol. He didn't care either.

Thanks for reading! Any advice on what to do now? Lol, probably should have had this figured out before I told him, huh?

Archived