I went in for the kiss...

Well tonight we went out to go see a movie. I had a great time and we held hands etc. I walked her to her door, and then I told her she looked great tonight and I went in for the kiss.....and she turned her head and I'll I gave was another kiss on the check...I talked to her online and she said she was sorry and didn't mean to hurt my feelings..but i understand because the other night we talked about kissing and how we get nervous. It's all good right now...I'll just have to give it another try next time...just wanted to update ya'll...catch ya later.

good for you! A kiss on the cheek is good too. Its respectful. It sounds like you have a good sense of yourself and confidence. Try not to put too much pressure on it between you two, or it will get more akward. Maybe shes not ready yet. Aim for her cheek (but close to her mouth) next time and see which way she turns...she will let you know if she is ready that way....good luck!

prelude, a kiss on the cheek is fine. heck if anything it's more special than anything. moving too fast on her will only make her uneasy and then she may not feel the same way. but the kiss on the cheek is cool man! just dont move too fast, becuase what happens when you do all your work too fast and dont put thought into it? it looks messy and not presentble. so just keep going the way you're going and take your time theres nothing to rush at all. take care. Later.