after my sole mate broke up with me I want to be a woman

Its a long story, ive had thoughts and fetishes of being a woman but never really acted on it, now since my (so i thought) sole mate left me iv been shopping in the womens department and iv been wearing her old clothes she had left at my house. The first person i slept with was a guy, i never had sex with a woman until i was 18. I liked the guy licked and bitting my nipples but i didnt like getting it from behind, it hurt, but i keep fantasizing him getting me in a vagina. Should i become a woman? it feels right dressing up being out in public and iv came out recently with a lesbian friend of mine and she was ok with it and said she never thought id do anything like that. im just not sure, this life has been fulll of depression hurt and confusion.

Only you know the answer to that. It sounds like you might need more time to analyze what your thoughts mean. There are distinct differences, for example, between being attracted to men and wanting to be a woman. One is sexual drive and the other relates to gender identity. Of course, if you fantasize about dressing as a woman and having female genitalia, there's a good chance the latter might apply to you. But I'd give yourself more time to ponder that before acting out.

I think what you need to do before having a surgical change is get a therapist that specializes in gender reassignment to help you wade through all the feelings you are having. Also, before you can consider surgery, you need to go a year living only as a women. It will help you decide if it is right to make it a permanent change. No switching back to dressing or acting as a man in certain situations. Because once you make the change, there is no going back.

Archived