How do I attract better looking women?

billya

I have noticed that I am not able to upgrade. Most of my girlfriends fall in the average category. They are ok looking but I am not satisfied with them. The last girl who flirted with me was average as well. The girls who flirt with me mostly have less than average body and smaller boobs.

So how do I upgrade? How do I attract better looking women? Women who are absolute knockouts??? For once, I want to date a girl who looks like an eastern european model.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have noticed that I am not able to upgrade. Most of my girlfriends fall in the average category. They are ok looking but I am not satisfied with them. The last girl who flirted with me was average as well. The girls who flirt with me mostly have less than average body and smaller boobs.

So how do I upgrade? How do I attract better looking women? Women who are absolute knockouts??? For once, I want to date a girl who looks like an eastern european model.

I'm sorry but you sound very shallow. Looks are not everything sir! If you are attracting average woman, maybe your looks are not up to par as well and maybe you need an upgrade. We attract what we are most of the time, so if you want to attract better looking women, hit the gym up and work on that body.. Wear better clothes and work on your smoothness with the ladies.

It cracks me up that people (women do this too) think so highly of themselves that they overshoot when it comes to romance. Then they complain about it. They think all members of the opposite sex are the problem, not themselves.

This post is cute. But I smell a troll.

If all you attract are "average" women, I think it's safe to say you're pretty average yourself.

lol, yep. I just hope you are not one of those guys with beer belly or stick thin posting this...anyways. Money and good look on yourself! Are you mascular and goodlooking? Are you ready to spend money on golddiggers? If not, I don't see much hope for you.

Have something to offer. But who says the better looking women will be all that?

I have been with 2 really attractive guys, 1 average guy, and one very homely guy. So I don't think we necessarily attract people due to looks. I think it has a lot to do with how they carry themselves and their personality.

You might find yourself really attracted to a woman with a beautiful face and cute smile but maybe not the biggest chest or butt. Would you rule her out? Why does she have to be perfect? That's a recipe for disaster.

I like certain types of guys physically and I'm lucky that I had 2 that I would consider "hot" but usually there is something good looking about most people whether it be a nice smile, good hair, or just "something" about their face, body, etc.

Try to look past the obvious physical features and at things like a cute nose, nice legs, etc. I've liked 2 guys who had the most adorable noses ever. You just never know what you will find attractive.

I sort of have the opposite fear though, now. I have mostly been with good looking guys and am afraid I will not be able to attract anymore. The ones I have been the most serious with have been "fine" to me, so I'm scared I won't find people I'm as physically attracted to again. So I can sort of understand you, but from a different perspective.

Obviously you want someone you are attracted to.

So you just want to date an absolute knockout? Ok...here's the way to get drop-dead gorgeous woman...(doesn't sound like you're looking for personality anyway so I'm just giving you advice on how just to get GORGEOUS women, no personality needed).

1) Make a crap load of money.

2) Make yourself look above average, aka HOT.

Hit the gym, get a better haircut, get better clothes.

3) Go online. Find a hot bombshell from overseas who will tell you in poor English that "you are most handsome man I seen" and how much she wants to come over but needs you to pay for EVERYTHING. Pay for her travel, per help her get her Visa. I can't tell you how long she'll stick around with you but damn, she'll be hot.

With a mindset like that, I can't imagine you'll ever be happy...with or without a woman.

I thumbed through your earlier threads. You have an extremely poor opinion of women.

lmao

Really, if you can attract average women, you can attract gorgeous women. Don't treat them any different, except maybe be a little bit of a challenge since a lot of good looking women have guys falling at their feet already.

So you just want to date an absolute knockout? Ok...here's the way to get drop-dead gorgeous woman...(doesn't sound like you're looking for personality anyway so I'm just giving you advice on how just to get GORGEOUS women, no personality needed).

1) Make a crap load of money.

2) Make yourself look above average, aka HOT.

Hit the gym, get a better haircut, get better clothes.

3) Go online. Find a hot bombshell from overseas who will tell you in poor English that "you are most handsome man I seen" and how much she wants to come over but needs you to pay for EVERYTHING. Pay for her travel, per help her get her Visa. I can't tell you how long she'll stick around with you but damn, she'll be hot.

With a mindset like that, I can't imagine you'll ever be happy...with or without a woman.

You're hilarious, lol!

I don't think it's necessarily conceited for someone to want a hotter level of (insert gender here). I see "mismatched" couples all the time, and I think, "That guy doesn't look that good...if he can get a woman that hot, I should able to, too."

The, um, level of hotness I had to choose from was one of the reasons I never really got into the "serious dating" world.

You should try pick up artist websites like lovesystems and venusisanarts. Guys on that website are looking to hook up with hot women. Teasing works really well on extremely attractive women. Ignore some of the negativity you have gotten in this thread. It's just that society makes a lot of women insecure when they get judged primarily on their looks. It's ironic that it's fine for quiet, average looking females to date tall, athletic guys, but if an average guy wants a supermodel, he is considered superficial. One of my former neighbors was a skinny, geeky guy, yet his girlfriend was a drop-dead gorgeous blonde. That guy was involved in a non-profit. I wonder if that guy is superficial.

I thumbed through your earlier threads. You have an extremely poor opinion of women.

I am shocked, shocked, I tell you LOL.

OP is shallow, it's more than ok to want to date someone you're attracted to, but c'mon, Eastern European model type, that's like 1-2% of the population, if that.

Be some combo of rich, handsome, tall, smooth talker.

Funny thread at least.

It's ironic that it's fine for quiet, average looking females to date tall, athletic guys, but if an average guy wants a supermodel, he is considered superficial. .

WTH? You're another one that has a horrible attitude about women. People here have called out many women for wanting to date a rich guy or some hot model type dude when she's just average. It's wrong for people to overshoot their worth and then cry about it when they don't get what they want, man or woman.

Good luck with that undeserved sense of entitlement! Screw finding just an attractive woman who you bond well with, your ego demands an aesthetic 10.

I want a sweet, intelligent, 27 year old Brad Pitt-Johnny Depp Hybrid who earns at least 100k a year, and spends his free time saving kittens. I sure as hell don't expect one.

I frankly don't see how this thread is different from all the "Creepy old guys are hitting on me, I want cute young guys!" threads that women start. Both involve someone trying to find a more ideal group of suitors...

I guess I should go onto one of those threads and say, "It's your own fault you're attracting them, be a better woman!"

You either become stunning looking yourself, or become insanely rich, or develop some incredible showy talent (like rock star or magician) or somehow become the most charismatic person on the planet. Like attracts like, and if you're lacking in one area, you'd better compensate in another.

I frankly don't see how this thread is different from all the "Creepy old guys are hitting on me, I want cute young guys!" threads that women start. Both involve someone trying to find a more ideal group of suitors...

I guess I should go onto one of those threads and say, "It's your own fault you're attracting them, be a better woman!"

I don't think the threads are comparable, really. Unless you think an average 20 year old girl settling for a 40-50 year old man is analogous to an average looking guy only getting hit on by average looking women.

If the OP was only getting 50 year old women, well THAT would be a true comparison, heh.

Either way, I find people's sense of entitlement just incredible, male AND female. What makes anyone think they deserve anything without putting the work and effort into it?

I think it's fairly reasonable for a young woman to want a young guy. Not so sure about an average guy looking for an eastern european model type. But if you see a parallel, so be it.

Archived