i broke up with my girlfriend like about 3 weeks ago we were together for about 3 months..but i consider those to be the best i had..true its not that long of a time..but i would definatly say we been threw alot togther..we were perfectly happy together..well..u can also say we were in love..but yet she wanted to break up..her reason was that she didn't want a relationship..but u know most reasons girls give you for breaking up are not the true one..(learned from self expirianc)..i think i pressured her too much and made her feel trapped..always callin her up when she's with guys and stuff like that..i think she saw as acting like her father .. i didn't hit me though till i truly sat down lat week and thought about why she wanted to leave me cuz i thought the excuse she gave me wasn't really..well it left me confused basically.. we still talk to eatch other every other day..and i still have strong feelings for her..i'm pritty sure she has too..but she doesn't want to show it..i mean..i know she still has feeling for me..it doesn't just faid away just like that. i really reall want to get back with her..i've been going threw hell without her..i donno how to do it..taking her out for a meal would be diffucult do to many reasons..how else would i be able to do it? she's a wounderful girl..but the only think i found about her that she likes to supress her emotions..she doesn't really show the way she really feels sometimes..well when it comes to being effectionate and mushy really..lol.. i do talk with her about how much i miss her..and the times we had togther..but she just stays quite..i saw her at a friends gathering today..i alomost fell apart knowning she there and i can't have her..it kills me.. we didn't talk much..just hi how u doin and bye..didn't make much eye contact either..but i noticed her look at me every now and again..i think she's trying to make me jelous buy saying she had a date with somebody that day but she didn't tell me who..i donno.i just really want her back..do i act now..or wait..how do i tell her..what do i do..whats the best techinuge i could use for her to say yes..u have no idea how much this girl means to me..i dont want her to have gotten over me

Well Honey, If she gets over you, theres really nothing you can do about it to begin with. You need to talk to her and let her know how much you want her back, how much you love her, and all that mushy stuff. I understand what you mean about how she doesn't show how she feels.. I'm a lot like that too. Just because she doesn't show how much she cares, or doesn't say anything lovey-dovey to you doesn't mean she doesn't feel it inside. I know it would make things easier if she showed you, but not all of us can be that open with people, for various reasons. I can't really tell you whether to get over the girl or not.. I don't know the situation, or whether yall are the ones for eachother. Try and work things out. Tell her everything you just told all of us, afterall, what could it hurt? Of course she could break your heart, but the way I see it, if she does at least you'll know the truth and you won't have to wonder anymore. Maybe the girl really doesn't want to have a relationship. I know I don't exactly want one either, but sometimes you have to take a risk, whether you get hurt or not, or thats what i have to tell myself. Like I said.. Talk to the girl.. Tell her how you feel, thats the best thing you can do.

*~Jenn~*

jenn is right. Communication is so important. I cannot stress it enough. You will never know what would be if you dont let someone else know what you want. At least you tried, right? If she has moved on, I know it hurts, but if she is unwilling to try it again, then you are not in control of the situation and have to accept that. It sounds like youa re one of the few people that have been able to have a relationship with someone and hold a good friendship afterwards. I congratulate that and I think you should cherish it. If she does not respond to your suggestion to try it again and you tell her you still have feelings but she says that she does not, try to grin and bear it and continue the friendship if it is not too difficult for you. Hope this helps.

well..i was thinking of telling her this..i just wanna know if it sounds okay..like not too weird or anything..casue i usually write down what i say b4 i do cause..i dont mess up really cause i have a tendency to do that.."i know i made alot of mistakes before..i just hope you forgave me for them , i want you to know that i'm a changed man , i've learned alot , i'm not the jelous over pretective person i once was , i'm sorry i treated you like that before..sometimes you dont realize whats going on until you take a step back and really take a look on whats happening . I'm just sorry i realized this after what happned and not b4 when i could of prevented it ,i know what its like more than anybody to love somebody so much but not be able to be with them , i really miss you and i love you . i promise that all the jelousy and over pretection is out the door , nobody will have to know about us..just you and me , i know you like it better that way it is better for us , i sould of listened to you the first time i really am sorry about that . I know i can be stupid alot of the times but i'm the type of person that learns from the mistakes i made in the past , you and me together was never a mistake , in my eye's your the most beautiful girl in the world , i dont think i could ever imagine myself ever being with someone else , you are the best thing that ever happened to me..and i love ypu..can we just try it again one more time..you dont need to answer me now , think about it , take as long as you want " then just leave or hang up..depends on the sercomstances cuz me and her seeing eatch other isn't really that easy....so what u think? is it a little too much..or not enough..