Primal SEX

Mr. Rosewater

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone out there come down off of speed before?

Why are u taking it??? Are you bored??? Why don't u find st else to replace it with , u said you are married , well.... treat your lovely wife for a dinner or go somewhere where you both can stay alone and enjoy each other company, make it romantic , i bet u will forget about getting high because you will be , but in a nicer and loving way and u have a son....well...this should keep u busy enough lol

It's not really coke either it's just whiskey and ritalin. I took more than my prescribed dose (if you know what I mean?) and am up up up.

and why are u over doing it ??? It seems to me that in reality you wanna be helped to get out from all that , in this case you have to seek proper help with a therapist ...your craving to get high has become an addiction, you know it , you have to do sth about it

people on this board are overly sensitive. not to mention I find it laughable that someone was ssooooo offended they had to report it. It's like the tv... you don't like it, change the channel.... don't like the thread... don't read!

rosewater, i see where you're coming from about the primal urges, but i think women are just as "guilty"

and yes many people who use amphetamines (speed, meth, etc) report feeling very horny. normal! look it up

Archived