hi guys, i need some advice i am currently developing feelings for a girl i like, but shes to scared to act on a relationship with me cause shes worried well lose what well have now.

yet we act more like a couple each day. kiss hold each other hold hands.

go out all that good stuff.

but what can i do? should i let things keep going the way there going?

or should i stop and act like friends?

Hi,

If you are already enjoying what you have, that's a very good base. In fact you are in some form of semi committed intimacy. You share a lot. You simply don't call it a relationship.

Can you pin point exactly what is missing for you? What is it that you would like to ad.

Do you want to be in a long term relationship with her? If you are unsure, simply enjoy the fun and the good times you share. Take it for what it is. It is worth it in itself.

Think: what would be the next "non-threatening" step you can take with her. Try to take that step together. She might be afraid of the whole big relationship picture but could be alright with a little step.

Good luck and stay in touch

just go with the flow. the girl sounds as though she's not sure what she wants and its perfectly understandable - if you've been friends for so long it can take time to adapt to becoming more than that. but its obviously happening and all you need is patience - she will realise what you have is worth risking a relationship with any day now.