I have seen many females in my time. Countless hours have passed and I have found nothing to strike interest in. I have finally come to ask "Why"? I've seen endless list of beautiful girls but have no real core.

Where are the girls who love life, for life. The ones that love art, the ones who enjoy reading? Ones who care for others in the world? Is this something as humans, we parted away from? Is there a true life long soul-mate? Do they exist? The women I have been with in the past have been fun, and I loved every part. But something was missing.

I enjoy simple pleasures of life. Laughing, joking, going out and just having fun. No expectations. This is what I think makes people feel like their alive. These simple pleasure makes us HUMAN and not some creature trying to survive. Men are all too well seen as "pigs". However, I in fact pride myself in achievements. Being the best I can be to everyone. I desire to be better than what I am today.

I play entertainment for the many women I've met. And the few who could also keep my attention, were long-term girlfriends. The rest -- I have to wonder how they get anywhere. We're not here to criticize how they are or how they live... But I often wonder what they expect of a man, of dating, or of life.(They say one thing but do another? i.e. Jerks, badboys.) On so many occasions I've questions like "What makes you happy?" "What was the last book you read?" And so forth... Physical beauty is losing it's appeal. Being a man, it won't 100% dissipate...but I certainly am not under the spell like I used to be. Why let it, when you realize under the Gucci, under the Louie V, under the thongs, under the bras, there's no much of a soul... And if it is...I wonder what or who it is.

Attraction isn't a big deal. It's more or less... Who's there? Why are we together? I have to wonder what 'value' she brings to my life? Are we laughing in the rain? Kissing in the snow? Seeing movies at midnight? Engaging in marathon sex sessions just for the sake of enjoying ourselves? Is this too idealistic? Would it matter if it was? I'm at the point where the only thing that matters are what words come from her mouth. What does she convey? Who's there?

"Push on good women"

I have often felt that there is no one left in the world who desires a deeper connection, who wants to lie back in a grassy field and let the hours drift by, let the stars take over, let the conversations run endlessly, soul to soul, closer and deeper than anything in the universe. But there ARE women out there who can be as endlessly deep as that night sky. You are 20, a fresh youth, a man who ponders, who yearns for more. And because of this, you will find more. You may meet the empty ones, the fun ones, the here today and gone tomorrow ones, the ones who want only the "now," the ones who hurt, the ones you'll regret.....but your soul demands more, and what the soul demands, the soul finds. One day a woamn of intregrity will drift into your life. When this will be, only God knows. Things we want are never on our own terms. But life always provides us with the richness of experience, with a mind that understands our own mind, with a soul who is perfectly aligned with our own soul.

Yes, ther are women who read, who yearn, who think, who relentlessly ponder, who wonder, who delight in the mysteries of living, who are passionate and full of life, who want want you want...We exist! Today's world is rough--filled with destractions, filled with things that rob us of making true connections. But there still are "old souls" in this life. Days and nights and days and nights...each trip around the sun brings you closer to finding what you want. Don't despair my friend. She's alive, she exists, and she's more than what she wears. Behind her eyes is a world of thought and passion waiting to be shared with YOU. You are wonderfully lucky to want this, to want what is deep. Your life is already rich and full. So will your romance be.

Life will not fail you........