BIG question about sex

hey, I know this isn't about orgasm, but I have a few questions that really need to be answered. See, my boyfriend and I have been dating for 16 months now, and when I go see him in August, I am seriously considering allowing him to make love to me. He and I are both virgins and I am wondering how much pain and blood we're talking about here. I'm not really sure if I'm going to do this, I want to. We've talked about it before, and I've always stopped him right before. He's ok with it, and isn't pressuring me at all, I'm still not sure though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much.

The pain for women varies. Usual its only uncomfortable the first few times. Dont worry, your not going to bleed to death. If your really worried about it, perhaps your not ready for it. U shouldnt worry about it so much, one day u will have to do it, unless u plan to be a virgin and have no children Hopefully some girls will give u some better answers than myself, after all, i am a guy, and dont know how it exactly feels.

Hello Livia

Well when and if your ready, you need to relax, this is the most important thing! to just relax those muscles down there, he obviously should use a condom, and apply plenty of water based lubricant.

the best "first time" position is the upside down "T" where he lays on his side at a 90 deg angle to you , you have your legs over him your feet behind him, your on your back, this way he isn't fighting gravity and can take all his time to penetrate little by little.

As for pain and blood, some women don't experience much pain other do, don't be afraid, it does go away, and the breaking of the hymen can produce a little blood, this is natural. just in case he doesn't know about that tell him, so he isn't surprised when and if it happens.

If your really in the mood, and really turned on and excited, it will make it so much easier! so make it a fun experience not a ritual, have fun, joke around, be in a place where your not worried about getting caught or interrupted. make it romantic, having him give you a massage before is good, he can also start by fingering you and pleasing you orally.

Thanx so much for all of your help everyone~!~ I defianatly appreciate it. he does know that there will be blood and pain, and he totally understands when I say "no" or stop. He wanted me to ask ya'll this, because he's worried about hurting me too much. Thanx again, and I'd still love any advice anyone could give me.

The pain isn't unbearable, I can tell you that. It's more like a needle prick-one quick, sharp pain which slowly fades. Just make sure he goes SLOWLY!!! He'll have to make that one quick thrust to break through the hymen, but after that, he'll have to stop for a minute so you can adjust to him. The vagina stretches to accommodate a man's penis, and it takes a minute or two. If he moves in this time, that's what'll hurt. Yes, it'll stink for him-but if he cares at all, he'll withstand the little agony and wait......lol But I can assure you that the pain isn't that bad. Yes, you'll bleed, be prepared for that. It might look alarming, but it's truly not. No woman, to my knowledge, has EVER died from having sex the first time!

As a sidenote: PLEASE make sure you're ready to do this, and that this guy means that much to you. Your first time is never all that exciting in all the awkwardness, and it won't exactly send you over the edge. Just don't expect the fireworks the first time!

Mar