I just want to go out on a date, damnit!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so I was reading one guys profile online and he said "I've traveled all over the world and (my state) has been the hardest place I've found to meet people. I wonder if that's really true... Maybe I need to move.

I find where I am to be pretty hard to meet people, and I'm pretty well travelled too..

i dont know what to believe anymore. Guys on here keep telling me that they like when the are approached, pursued, asked out, etc but that's not what I'm finding. They seem to get scared off when I do that.

Well the ones that are scared must not be men. More like boys in a man's body.

No straight man should have an issue with a woman approaching them.

It would be really nice to have a woman do the approaching.

i dont know what to believe anymore. Guys on here keep telling me that they like when the are approached, pursued, asked out, etc but that's not what I'm finding. They seem to get scared off when I do that.

That is my experience, too (which is why I stopped doing it).

Yeah, I love chatting it up with cuties at grocery stores..food and shopping are great neutral things to make small talk about..that two people can both relate to. It might help to strategically hover around a guy you like in an area that isn't right next to a lot of people..some guys don't care to take the chance of approaching and getting shot down with an audience.

Yeah, I love chatting it up with cuties at grocery stores..food and shopping are great neutral things to make small talk about..that two people can both relate to. It might help to strategically hover around a guy you like in an area that isn't right next to a lot of people..some guys don't care to take the chance of approaching and getting shot down with an audience.

thats a really good point, ill keep that in mind.

Archived