Gym workouts and attraction

indy123

Does a gym workout make you feel attracted to someone you used to date?

Me and my ex went to the gym together yesterday and she looked damn hot and then when we got back to hers we slept together??

I just wonder if there is some sort of chemical that gets released in a Gym workout that causes this?

Any ideas?

1# Well for starters the skin becomes shinier, which is one goal of puberty, I guess shininess is an attractive quality.

2# Not old sweat, but new sweat has been proven to be an attractant, but only for those who are predisposed to like the smell of your fresh sweat.

3# You might see how hard she works in the gym and equate that to how hard she will work in bed.

4# and depending on the clothes she ware it is somewhat likely her clothes will hug her body more tightly than normal, which will reveal her body figure more than usual.

Hope at least one of those fits, I am only trying to be helpful.

You would be very right about the whole chemical thing. Not only does the blood flow in the body increase because of your workout, but working out increases endorphins in your body, which eventually leads to an increased sex drive. Hope this helps!

3# You might see how hard she works in the gym and equate that to how hard she will work in bed.

Yea and that would be true!

4# and depending on the clothes she ware it is somewhat likely her clothes will hug her body more tightly than normal, which will reveal her body figure more than usual.

Also right i think.

You would be very right about the whole chemical thing. Not only does the blood flow in the body increase because of your workout, but working out increases endorphins in your body, which eventually leads to an increased sex drive. Hope this helps!

I guess thats it then. Strange. I think i may have to avoid going to the gym with her again!

Archived