Signs of pregnancy after a REALLY drunken night...

Delusional Kisses

Three weeks ago I attended an out of state wedding. I spent three nights with the wedding party and we all got pretty plastered. I did hook up with one of the groomsmen one night, but only had oral.

For the past two weeks, I have been having supreme trouble sleeping. I toss and turn all night. I've been having headaches for the past few days, spotting since last Monday (that's 9 days now) and night sweats for two nights now. I've gained 5.8 pounds since my return home and I've been doing weightwatchers...so I'm dieting and exercising (3 miles a day). Also, I'm breaking out which is really odd for me. I don't even remember the last time I had a pimple. When I look up all of my symptoms, they all lead to pregnancy. I have not taken a test...mostly because I find it really impossible that I could be pregnant. I didn't have sex. I guess my question is this: Has anyone had an instance of being so drunk that they didn't remember having sex? Is that possible? I've never experienced a black out. Also, could it just be some whacky hormonal change I am experiencing? I am 32. I've never had any trouble with my period since I started at age 11. I should have gotten my period last week, but it was just spotting. The spotting started on Monday and lasted till Wednesday. On Friday, I had heavier spotting and then it stopped and started again today. Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

Take the frigging test, all this prancing around and skirting the issue with an 'is it possible' isn't helping anyone. Yes, it is possible, you could have been so drunk he had sex with you while you were sleeping.

Take a test.

I agree that you should take the test if for no other reason than to set your mind at ease or know what you are dealing with.

And you might think about seeing a doctor to find out if there is something else going on with your health that needs attention.

I would just take the test. it could be a coincidence. all that sugar in the alcohol could be playing with your system. you would have some memory, unless you were drugged, of having sex. you would have atleast been a bit tender, i would assume.

Take the test! It's gotta be worth knowing!!

I did actually have one night with my ex where we both woke up and couldn't remember if we had had sex which was a REALLY weird experience!! Specially as I hadn't felt I'd been all THAT drunk- so yeah, definitely possible!

For the past two weeks, I have been having supreme trouble sleeping... spotting since last Monday (that's 9 days now) ... Also, I'm breaking out which is really odd for me. I don't even remember the last time I had a pimple.

I have periods so regular that 8 out of 10 times they start on a thursday! But the odd time I will have a weird bout of what you described above and I haven't even been near a man lol. Sounds like it's just a fluke and when you take the test it'll set your mind at ease

Archived