TMB

This is really two questions.

There are many girls in my school (High school) that I like. None of them like me and I don't know why. Well so you can get and idea of what i'm like here it is. about 5'10", brownhair, hazel eyes, the girls im friends(Nothing more on eather side) say i'm cute, i skateboard (might be why they don't like me cuz skaters are looked down apon by my school) I'm very smart (Was in the T.A.G.,Talanted And Gifted Program for 6 years out of 9), i don't do drugs or drink, im 16, I shower everyday so i'm clean and I've never "Gotten Any"

I just need so general advise to get so of the chicks to get over the whole skater sterotype thing. Plesae Help

Then my last girl friend I had I just found out she used me just to get to my friend then dumped him. When she dumped us she did't even give a reason. Just an e-mail saying...and I quote "We're just friends now...k"....that was it. Then later I ask her out again (Hey everyone deserves a second chance) she says she dosn't want to go out with me because it will hurt my friend then she says she doesn't want to go out with my friend because it will hurt me. Then she starts going out with a nother guy and I tell her thats hurting my friend and me then she flips out and starts saying stuff about me that she shouldn't be saying...basically it was like she walked up and right in my face. Then she started talkin about how she "GOT SOME and made it to home base" if u know what I mean. It was like a slap in the face. So then I'm mad at her and say some things about her I shouldn't have said. Then she IMs me telling how I'm a jerk, *ick, ect. So I appoligise and forgive her then she says that she should be forgiving me. Then ontop of that she says she'll nevr forgive me after I forgave herI told her I want to be friends again but she flipped out again. was just one big . What can I do just so we're friends again...if possible?

Hey there TMB,

1. Which one is it... you don't know why they don't like you or you definitely know that it's because of the whole skater stereotype?. Why are skateboarders looked down upon at your school?. You sound clean and clever enough to me so honestly, if they're staying away because of some stereotype (no idea what it is) then you don't need em. You want a girl who's as clever enough as you and can figure out that who and what you are is a lot more important than some stereotype. Be patient, she's out there.

2. Do you really want to be friends with someone who treats/treated and speaks to you like that?. She sounds like an insensitive, selfish person... what do you see in her TO want to be friends is the real question!!!.

Hey there TMB,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for sharing your questions here. I understand that you must have been really hurt.

I like Quills' ideas and Quill goes right down to the bottom. Are you really happy with this girl being your friend? Do know that there's a zillion other people to be friends with. My suggestion to you is to be more outgoing. Talk to people and give some compliments to them. I don't think it's because that you're a skater that people 'ignore' you, I think the real problem is that you might not be that talkative.

Of course I could be wrong. I do hope this helped you a little and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

• 3 weeks later...

Well we're friends again...I don't know what i see in her...

I'm still having trouble with chicks in school. I've looked into this a bit and just noticed the chicks are going for the "Richies". I know that don't need any of them...There is this one chick I love but everyone I talk to wont tell her this because and i quote, "He dosen't want to be in any relationships with anyone...shes not into dating." Is there any thing I can do about this cuz I'm scared shi*less when It comes to asking someone out face to face.