Scary Mind Reader Guy!!!

CaliDreaming89

Ok so i totally have a crush on this guy, he was totally perfect but the only bad thing was "he could read my thoughts"!!! IM NOT JOKING....he would answer questions that i was thinking and after our 2nd date i jus had enough! i really didnt want to break it off but the shyt was creapy...im not really sure how 2 feel, ive been thinking about him alot lately...should i txt him? its been bout 2mnths since we spoke

im not really sure how 2 feel, ive been thinking about him alot lately...should i txt him?

Why would you waste money on a text? He already knows.

And i must be Bella lol

No. You can't be Bella lol. I have read the wretched thing and the whole point is that the sparkly vampire dude could not read her thoughts. So yeah, no Bella lol for you.

I know many women who would prefer man who could read minds.

All this hinting and expectations of KNOWING.

The truth is we don't.

I think I would probably be either sickened or go crazy from what I would have read.

Huh....Eddie.....I knew someone with the stereo type bella name had to say...

Urrrrgh wishy-washy character.

I was thining more along the lines of the movie "What women want" not the lipstick/foundation wearing poof who shines like diamonds in the sunlight.....

On a more serious note...if he knew what you were thinking....he would know you have a crush on him.

You: "I want to stop dating"

He: "I know"

PS: Mind readers are usually people that can manipulate a conversation in order to make you say what you want. Or you must be a very predictable person. Most people are anyway ^^

Huh....Eddie.....I knew someone with the stereo type bella name had to say...

Urrrrgh wishy-washy character.

Was this aimed at me? I have read and MASSIVLY dislike/ disapprove of the Twilight saga!! I also think Robert Patterson is weird and sickly looking- so dont think much more of the films. My name is actually Bella!

Oh... and my first post was actually dripping with sarcasm. People can't read minds. He must just pick up on your unconcious signals- body language etc. or he's had some lucky guesses. If he could read minds he would know you were freaked out by it and presumably stop doing it.

Oh no.....

You're actually named Bella.....

That's gotta be a bit rough with the twilight saga out there.

Eh....one more movie before the whole thing washes over.

Women wanting Robert Patterson to get them into the sack, other women into dog boy....who I personally feel sorry for.

Indeed people can't read other peoples minds.

It's only a coincidence when it happens and if it happens never ever take it seriously.

The more it's expected the more the female will get disappointed in him.

Then look for another clairvoyant.

He's a Scorpio. With Scorpio Rising. And Moon in Scorpio.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!! lol

Nah - he's just got an integrated personality!

Seriously, though, although we can read other people's body language and sense a lot of things about them intuitively, we CAN'T read their minds. If it seemed as though he was, it was more likely that you were thinking the same thing at the same time.

If you often think that people can read your mind, it suggests that you have a few issues around boundaries; by which I mean understanding where you finish and the other person starts. More commonly, some people do expect others to 'mind read' and know what they want without the other person having to tell them. This causes a lot of problems in relationships.

Archived