Do you want to get your ex back?

mrckc

Dumpee or dumper?

Dumper - Prove that you give a bleep.

Dumpee - Prove that you don't give a bleep.

or

Dumper - Prove how you feel through your actions and be consistent.

Dumpee - Fall madly in love with someone else. Don't be a jerk about it to the ex who dumped you. Tell them that "they will always be a special friend, but it's best not to call."

Dumpee or dumper?

Dumper - Prove that you give a bleep.

Dumpee - Prove that you don't give a bleep.

or

Dumper - Prove how you feel through your actions and be consistent.

Dumpee - Fall madly in love with someone else. Don't be a jerk about it to the ex who dumped you. Tell them that "they will always be a special friend, but it's best not to call."

This pretty much summarizes it right there.

Yes. I do. I will be making a play at it in the next coming weeks.

My plan is to start by breaking our 8 month NC and calling her. I'm going to ask how she's been, try to catch up, and then near the end of the conversation tell her that I've been thinking about her and that I miss her and that I want to see her. And I'll ask nicely if we could please get coffee or some lunch or take a walk in central park one day soon. I'll tell her that I know it's a lot to take in at once (since I think my phone call will somewhat surprise her), and I'll tell her that she should take some time to think things over. I'll do everything I can to show her that I've changed and become more mature. That I know what I want, and that I'm moving towards it.

Mostly I'll tell her I love her, I miss her, and that I made a huge mistake in ever thinking there was anybody else out there even close to as special as she is.

Then pray.

Archived