ex's nude pic

Shna89

I was home alone yesterday and remembered my bf's USB thing and how it used to have pics of his ex on it. He had told me they were all deleted months ago when I last seen him use it. But me, being snoopy and what not yesterday I felt like looking on it to see if the pics were really gone, well in the PICS folder they were, then I clicked on the music thing and it had a folder with 3 nude pics of her, and I was like EWW so I deleted them, obviously and I don't think I'm gonna be saying anything about it... my question is how many men would keep nude pics of his ex?

I think you're caught between a rock and a hard place here.

See me, I know that I would probably have wanted to check those pictures were gone too and be mad if I found they were still there...but on the other hand, snooping is very hard to explain rationally and he'll use it against you.

I trust my boyfriend when he says he deleted all photos of his ex, he never had naked pictures of her but all of the pictures in general are gone. He's a very honest person and promised me he didn't keep any simply because the memories were not special enough and it wasn't worth keeping them.

oh he wouldn't have the balls to say anything about that, like he'd admit to me he had nude pics of her and kept them when he knows it would start a fight. When and if he notices he won't say anything, he'll just have to deal with the fact that they don't exist no more!

oh he wouldn't have the balls to say anything about that, like he'd admit to me he had nude pics of her and kept them when he knows it would start a fight. When and if he notices he won't say anything, he'll just have to deal with the fact that they don't exist no more!

You relationship sounds really unhealthy. He lies to you. You don't trust him. And when something comes up you count on him not to talk to you about it to avoid a fight?

Is that the kind of relationship you want? It seems screwed up to me.

You relationship sounds really unhealthy. He lies to you. You don't trust him. And when something comes up you count on him not to talk to you about it to avoid a fight?

Is that the kind of relationship you want? It seems screwed up to me.

Why should she trust him...he did lie.

I've deleted things off my hard drive only to find I had copies also on my portable drive. Not a big deal, and doesn't automatically make him a BIG LIAR!!!

I'd tell BF I wanted to copy something onto his USB and found the pics, I reacted, and I deleted them. From there, his reaction is the best bridge to cross--whatever it is. Otherwise, you've just started a ticking time bomb you'll need to live with.

I was home alone yesterday and remembered my bf's USB thing and how it used to have pics of his ex on it. He had told me they were all deleted months ago when I last seen him use it. But me, being snoopy and what not yesterday I felt like looking on it to see if the pics were really gone, well in the PICS folder they were, then I clicked on the music thing and it had a folder with 3 nude pics of her, and I was like EWW so I deleted them, obviously and I don't think I'm gonna be saying anything about it... my question is how many men would keep nude pics of his ex?

Of course you should talk to him about it.

Any guy I date sure won't. Not interested in guys who are okay with that.

I've deleted things off my hard drive only to find I had copies also on my portable drive. Not a big deal, and doesn't automatically make him a BIG LIAR!!!

I'd tell BF I wanted to copy something onto his USB and found the pics, I reacted, and I deleted them. From there, his reaction is the best bridge to cross--whatever it is. Otherwise, you've just started a ticking time bomb you'll need to live with.

This.

And my boyfriend tragicaly had this problem with portable drives, which resutled in a picture of him and his ex (non-sexual thank god!) flash up on his screen while he was showing me some pictures! I majorly freaked out as I have issues with that girl, but he was very sweet and deleted it before I said a word...then checked everywhere completley to make sure there wasn't any more. I trust him still despite that, because he was genuinely unaware that he had it, it was a massive unsorted file of really old pictures and none of them were named.

If there is one thing I have learned over the years, snooping gets you no where. You think it does at the time of the snooping but in the end, you only end up hurting yourself. Case in point.

I never really 'trusted' my ex, and I snooped a lot on him. My boyfriend now, however, I trust and would never do it. It's one thing to be curious and ask them out right and a completely different matter to go behind their backs and look: that isn't trust.

Why didn'the delete? He could have placed them in the music file because obviously anyone is going to look at his pic folder and if he was trying to keep other people (like friends) from seeing them, they wouldn't think to look in a music folder I guess and forgotten about them.

It doesn't mean he doesn't love you any less or wants you any less... yes, it's annoying and hurts your feelings but it's life. As someone said above, he has already been with her and has THAT memory inprinted in him....

I decided to say something about it, he said he didn't know it was on there... I dunno, but he was definitely not mad when I said I deleted it, plus I took sum pics of myself for him so... =) things worked out fine.

Well there is your answer.

If he had known it was there ten to one he would have been mad you were snooping and deleted something of his.

His attitude seems very positive and he reacted the way I would if I had something similar happen.

I was working on my fiance's computer and found pictures of her in deep passionate kisses with an ex. I did not delete them or mention them but I did bring up my feelings about her and her ex's and she assured me I am her man and there is no one else but that my questioning made her feel like I wanted her to ignore her past. I do not feel I can even ask about the pictures. It is not a big deal but it does bother me, am I being insecure, is she being defensive or is it something in between?

I had pics of an ex on my computer too... not naked, but topless. Knowing most women get insecure about this sort of thing, I've made 3 sets of copies in different locations - online, home computer, etc. One copy was in a place I knew my girl would find.

She did, deleted them, didn't tell me. I asked her about but didn't make a big deal of it. Kept the moral high ground there (you're insecure enough to delete my stuff, but I'm secure enough to let you), and in the end we're both happy.

Staying one step ahead of female thought processes is just so much darn fun sometimes

Archived