Do I get too wet??

Springs

Whenever I'm even just kissing my boyfriend I tend to get very wet down there. Sometimes he doesn't even have to kiss me, and I start getting wet just from his touch!! I am very sexually attracted to him, but Im worried that he might be grossed out by it :sad: am i normal?? I thought they had to work to gtet a girl wet????ahhhh!

I don't know any guy who will complain that his girl wants him so bad she's instantly wet. It is an extremely obvious sign of arousal and indicates a clear attraction to the guy. How could it not be a turn-on if the guy has even the slightest clue as to what's happening?

As for "I'm desperate for getting so excited." what's wrong with wanting it really bad? Guys are like this all the time anyway and most wish women were the same way.

This is a very... interesting question. In complete honesty, it is by far one of the most senseless questions I have ever heard! To just walk into a room and make your girlfriend wet... YES that would be bloody awesome! Instead of all this self consciousness, he knows that you wanna pounce, and that is a good thing!

Archived