does she like me or wut?

ok i dont now if this girl likes me or not

she loves it when i go with her and hang out with her and her friend

and when i turn her down she looks disappointed/sad

she talk about guys dat she likes or is cute she flirts with me and i flirt bak

all of my friends say dat she likes me and i should ask her out but i would rather trust 1 of her friends because i would believe it a lil bit more cause of the girl trust or wutever. i known her for a few yrs am not afraid of things but this is 1 dat i would think most people are afraid of becuase it your emotions

i need help

help please

It sounds like she may be interested. There is the possibility that her flirtacious nature is part of her personality. If you are always hanging out, then half the battle is over. I mean, she knows who you are (obviously) and she has a good time with you. If you have been playing a back and forth game of flirting, I think she may be waiting for you to make a move already. She may talk about other guys to see your reaction and see if you are slightly perturbed by it or not. I think you should do something out of character and be upfront with her. Don't get info from her friends b/c then it turns into a whole "he said/ she saaid" thing. You want to know the info first-hand. You want to know her exact words, her facial expressions, did she smile?? You wouldnt be able to get that kind of detail via friends. Besides, she will admire your courageous side if she hears it from you.

Maybe start of by catching her off guard and saying something like, "You are so beautiful" That should make any girl's stomach get butterflies. Wait a day or so and then tell her how you fell. Take a deep breath, count to three, and say "I've been meaning to tell you something...." If you say that, then you wont be able to back out and you have forced yourself to be courageous. Then, simply say, "I like you...a lot" and see where she takes it from there.

If she starts smiling and looks down and cant say anything, that is a good sign. but ask her to respond.

I think you should try to be upfront with her and tell her how you fell. Otherwise you will be wondering "what if...." if you don't

good luck!

Oh man, what more can I add to Mermayd's comments. She is good!! I guess I could add a few words of courage to this.

I know that it's hard to walk up a girl and tell her how you feel about her. It does give you those butterflies, especially when you're shy on top of that. I love the suggestions Mermayd made about making a compliment first and see how she reacts. That really does a trick. Last but not least, Mermayd is right about "What if ... she DID like me??". I think you'd rather have an answer than keep wondering.

I wish you good luck and strength to pull this through!!

~ SwingFox ~