I Think I should leave her now......?????

I got To Know This Girl last 3 weeks when she just broke off from her bf... i have liked her since past year but she got bf at that moment and i did not know... Now that I am with her, i found out that she still goes out frequently with her Old EXs... there are 3 EXs altogether.... somtimes it seems that she rather goes out with her Exs than me.. That really pissed me off and i think i am gonna leave her now... Am i un-understanding and jealous or this is what i should do and don't let a girl walk over me just like that???? I met one of her EX(the 1 she just broken off with) before he is a nice guy but then i am Her Bf now the rest is HISTORY!!! why bother????

hey guy

arent women confusing?? well my advice for you would be to just forget her. i had a woman like that before. she said that she was just friends with her exes or her male friends as she called them. then i found out she was f**cking them. if i were you i would get out before you get to attached to this woman. there are many other women out there who like to have an honest man.

Hey man,

You know the expression " having your cake and eating it too" Well, I think this girl is doing just that. Although there is nothing wrong with being friends with your ex there are just plain lines you don't cross with them, esp. if you currently have a bf. If you can handle it break it off with her before you fall in love with her

I think you guys are being too quick to make assumptions. I am friends with MOST of my ex-boyfriends. Today, they are my friends. They respect my husband and the boundaries presented to them by my marital status. And I, in turn, am careful not to give my husband any reason to be jealous of time I may spend with them.

I think you need to talk to her, and let her know how uncomfortable this makes you, and take it from there.

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my two cents on this topic. I have read about two extremes. The first few postings were about letting go of this young woman and ezila suggested that conclusion were taken too fast.

I think that leaving her right away might be a little too premature. But I am also a little careful saying that you all are jumping into conclusions too fast, like ezila said. Obviously this young lady is making confused-guy feel uncomfortable.

So now what? I would like to make a suggestion that is as simple as it is effective. Confused-guy, share your concerns with your g/f. Tell her that you love her and have deep feelings for her, but that her going out with those guys is making you feel a little uncomfortable. Try to see if you guys can meet halfways. Ezila said: "And I, in turn, am careful not to give my husband any reason to be jealous." Sounds like good advice to me. The way your g/f could do that with you is to reassure you at times.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck in what you do.

~ SwingFox ~