Will he go off me now?

princess5

Hi everyone, this is quite embarrassing. Was fooling around with my bf dnd he looked at me funny and said haha you have a little hair under your lip!! Which I quickly realised to my horror was true. I usually pluck random hairs and just missed that one for some reason .

Question: would that turn him off me? I'm afraid he might think I'm weird or don't look after my appearance. I'm so embarrassed right now

Yeah but the way he said it it did not appear that he was grossed out. It sounded more like he thought it was cute. Guys don't get icked out by things like that, I mean if you had a beard growing that would probably turn him off, but guys are hairy creatures, generally, so you know, one little hair would not scare them away.

But it might right?? Some guys are very freaked out by things like that

Tip: If a man can't deal with the fact a woman has body hair, he's not a guy you want to waste time worrying about.

And I am 100% serious about that.

Now you need to deal with the fact women have body hair. If you let something like this freak you out, you are going to spend a lot of your relationships wasting energy on freaking out that you could be using having fun.

My boyfriend and I tease each other all the time about our little imperfections. Neither of us try to pretend like the other doesn’t have those moments, as in example: random pimple(s), boogers that are showing, sleep in the eye, and things of that nature. And eesh. I’d be in trouble if my boyfriend complained about hair, I’m not always great at remembering to touch up my eyebrows (so you can see the hair coming back… and same goes for other parts of my body. Time gets away from me, and I forget. It’s an honest mistake and he doesn’t mind whatsoever, he cares for me as I am, imperfections and all. It’s a sad sight when girls have to worry about their appearance every moment…takes the fun and “relaxing” feeling out of a relationship…basically adds stress.

Anyways, I would work on your self esteem. Don’t fool yourself into believing one imperfection turns a guy away, it’s really that attitude and over worrying that scares guys off more than the imperfection.

Archived