SHould i Do It or Should I Wait???

Hey

I have a problem with my boyfriend Josh. Ive been going out with him for about 5 months now. He has been my longest relationship ever. I really love him but he wants me to prove it. He has proved that he Does love me many times and i wont forget anything he've done for me but the way he wants me to show him love is to special to me.

He wants to to give him head. Im really freaked out about this because im a virgin. I have NEVER done anything with a guy and i wanna keep it that way. He tells me that its nothing but it is to me because its the first time. Also i believe its too soon. I mean come on im only 15.

LAst time he convinsed me to promise him i was going to and i told him i was going to do it next time. He broke up with me because i lied about it and got really mad . That really broke my heart knowing that he broke up with me because i didnt wanna give him head. But then 2 days later he said it was a mistake and we got back together.

I really REALLY REALLY love JOsh. I think hes the one for me but i LOVE him. Should i do it or should i just wait? Cuz me begs me and begs me but im to shy....The "freaky" side of me WONT come out ......I wanna do it And i trust JOSH but the shyness just stops me....Also i get nervous. What if i Dont do it right?? OH god thats going to be so embarrasing. He tells me he doesnt care if i dont know how to do it but i Do.

CAn you PLZZZZ HELP ME??

Hey cinabun,

I know you've heard this before, but that's because there is truth in it. If he loves you, he will respect the way you feel and he won't push it. You do NOT have to prove your love. Love is not something you prove, it's something that is sweet and kind and caring. Which means he won't make you do anything you don't want to or you're not ready to do. Trust me, if he makes you do that and you feel like you HAVE to do it then your relationship is over. It will never feel right. He will not respect you and that is a major component in relationships. Hold fast to your wants and needs. If you need to wait or if you want to wait, then wait. He will wait with you if he truly feels for you. The only one who will get anything out of you doing this will be him. And it won't last two seconds. The big O I mean. Shoot, that's something he can do himself if he has to. You get nothing. You want to give him your power? Because that's what happens when you do something you don't want to do or you aren't ready to do because he wants to do it. Respect yourself enough to say "not yet baby".

It's a very lonely feeling when you do something to "prove" your love and they leave you. Very lonely and so sad. Hang on a little longer and only when you're ready agree to it. Not before.

I hope this helps some. Show him how much you respect yourself too. Keep your power. It's all you have that is truly yours right now.

lisaria

Tell him that you don't need to put out to love him. Tell him you're not ready for it. If he doesn't understand, shame on him because you sound like a sweet girl. If you want to do it, that's another story. Just don't do it if you're not ready because you should NEVER feel pressured in a relationship.

So you give him head.. a couple weeks later he wants you to prove your love again with sex.. My question to you is, not how much do you love him, but how much do you respect yourself. A real woman will not let a guy push her into anything and no, you DO NOT have to prove your love. Thats just a trick people use to get what they want and in my opinion, if they resort to that then they are selfish and don't really love you but just trying to get what they want.

• 6 months later...

If he is tellin u to prove it...it means he does not care because if a man loves u like he says he does he can wait for when ur ready and i kno it can be hard to say no but u gotta do things for your own good...i think u should wait till you get married...seriously u kno how good that gives the feelin for ur husband and even u to be a virgin and have the net thingy over your head IT should be great im 14 and im still a virgin and i plan to keep it that way{hopefully i will because u neva kno wat the future holds for you anyways } i have a boyfriend and i think i am in love he has tired to touch me but i say no even though i kno your thinkin "damn if i dont let him get some den he will leave me" but f*ck it if he does leave u because of that it means he does not respect u...what all us teenage gurls have to do is give ourself respect...we have to WAIT until we mature mentally before we have any sex...that is my oipion i hope u listen to me!

"He wants to to give him head. Im really freaked out about this because im a virgin. I have NEVER done anything with a guy and i wanna keep it that way. He tells me that its nothing but it is to me because its the first time. Also i believe its too soon. I mean come on im only 15.

LAst time he convinsed me to promise him i was going to and i told him i was going to do it next time. He broke up with me because i lied about it and got really mad . That really broke my heart knowing that he broke up with me because i didnt wanna give him head. But then 2 days later he said it was a mistake and we got back together."

HE SOUNDS LIKE A COMPLETE EGOCENTRIC SCUM BAG!!!!! YOU DO NOT 'PROVE YOUR LOVE' BY GIVING HIM ORAL SEX!!! DUMP HIM & DUMP HIM FAST!! you have a lot to learn about love & what it means to be in it! respect is first & foremost!! this guy is a jerk & a half!!! he dumped you b/c you didnt provide sexual services!??!? screw that!!!!! if you stay with him youre going to lose your virginity you cherish so much (WHICH IM SO GLAD THAT YOU DO!) to some idiot jerk who doesnt deserve it!! trust me this is NOT love!!!! P.M. ME! DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS CREEP!!!

-DG724