kat4

my boyfriend and i have recently got into a fight and have broken up. we are still talking texting haveing normal phone calls and hangingout but just not together. he told me that he feels like their isnt a two way road between us and that i have to show him the two way road before anything can happen. I can understand to some extent tthe two way road not being their but to others no. Now i dont really have any idea how to show him the two way road. so he is waiing around until that happens. he want to be with me and i want to be with him i just have to show him the two way road. how do i do that when i thought it was there before

he said that all he ever wanted to do was make me happy and that certian things i do seems like i have plans of ways just to do things to hurt him like recently we were suppose to visit his college he wanted to show me it and maybe i would like it. well he also had stuf he had to do there that day which i was unaware of. i told him i couldnt go because i had to right an essay to help my getting into my top college he understood and was still a little upset then later on the day we were suppose to go i got that feeling like i had to go maybe this was the place i was suppose to be going. so i told my mom and dad and they said lets go visit. I didnt ask my boyfriends to come with us because i was afraid he would say no way you didnt want to go with me this morning when he was already mad. so i didnt invite him but told him i was going to not lie. this was one of those things that was like i had plans to do something * * * * ed up to him. so he felt that there was no two way road and he doesnt get it back when i feel he does just not as much as he does for me

Archived