Hello,

Awhile back I posted several messages to this forum entitled "Girlfriend Stopped Calling" and "Valentines Day Dilemma". Since it will be lengthy and time consuming to rehash the entire story of my relationship with "Mary", I'll get straight to the point.

Me and "Mary" have known eachother for almost 6 years and have had a romantic relationship on and off during those years culminating with an engagement around Christmas 2000. We split in June, 2002, reconciled several months later, and then split again back in early January(hence, her not calling me). Over a month passed before she did call me-approximately a week after Valentine's Day. Now she is comp[laining and whining about a series of harassing telephone calls made to her recently. She says it all stems from the rejection of one her so-called best friends "Bill". While me and "Mary" were hardly speaking to eachother last Summer, she started dating somebody else. That relationship started to fall apart and "Bill" asked "Mary" to sleep with him. Since the other relationship was not officially terminated, she turned him down. Now "Bill" has stopped speaking to her and told his friends so they are calling her asking why she rejected him. In all honesty, I think the two did sleep together but it seems silly to me that his friends would call and harass her over that. What really irks me is that she never told me that some other guy asked her to sleep with him, even when we made up. She is also telling me that other guys want to be with her. She keeps asking me why "Bill" would just turn his back her like that for not sleeping with him. Furthermore, a guy with whom she attended high school(we'll call him "Kevin") suddenly popped back into her life and while me and "Mary were not speaking during January and early February, they have had dinner together several times and went bowling. "Kevin" ended up telling her that he was too busy to spend any time with her, yet has the nerve to ask her to help him move into his apartment on March 29(which I think is a ploy to get the two of them alone so he can do something to her-if he was any kind of man he'd do it himself). Again, "Mary" moans and groans to me about guys just "dropping" her. To top everything off, I saw "Mary" on March 1. She came over to my house and we talked for about an hour. I finally got sick and tired of listening to her drama so I told her to get out. She started crying and I said,"Well, you can just sit here and cry all day but I have better things to do." I started to leave the room when she grabbed my arm from behind. I turned around, and with that she threw her arms around my neck. One thing led to another and we started kissing. My hands were all over her in no time, and she did not care where I put them. We ended up making love and after that she left. Now she is still calling me 1-2 times a week, telling me the same old crap about her life. Now she is telling me that she feels as if somebody is following her. She and her friends were out walking around in her neighborhood one night when several cars, a Cadillac Escalade and something else, kept passing by them. I told her that I wouldn't worry about it, maybe they were just lost or something, but she cannot be convinced otherwise. Frankly, I am sick and tired of hearing this. What ticks me off the most is her still calling me her "Teddy Bear" and telling me that she wants to continue sleeping with me and that I need to go out and buy protection if we are to do so. I could care less about sleeping with her again because even though she tells me I was her first and only partner, I think she is full of it. If she really gave one rat's behind about me, she would spend alot of time with me, she would call me everyday even if I didn't, and she would love me for who I am and not what I have given her in the past. Despite the fact that we did make love again, she can't even answer my question as to whether or not we are back together. All she can tell me is,"Start calling me everyday and my answer will change." I refuse to call her anymore because she is not making an effort to call or see me more. It is as if she came back to rub salt in the wound. I was almost over her and here she is leading me on again. Is it worth it to talk to her again and call her more often or should I just walk away? Any advice will be greatly appreciated...

Sincerely,

Jason

well she added insult to injury basically jason she's just keeping you around for when shes in the mood to have some nightly fun. if she says "start calling me everyday and my anwser will change" i think that right there should end it. because why do you need to call her everyday? youdont it would be good yes. but what for so she can come to you and tell you all of her problems while you are facing your own conflicts. it's understandable that you are getting annoyed with her. she keeps doing this to have you around for kicks and not caring for you what so ever. she sees it as "hey i got you by a rope around your neck" and she will use everything she can to get you coming back to eat from her hand. why do you want to have that in your life? you dont. that means she really doenst know what it means to love someone and she is disrespecting you in the worst ways that you can think. if you still see something there that you want and that you may be able to imply on her then try it. talk to her and see if it helps. if not then jason, let her go on her way to doing whatever shes been doing before and leave you out of it. a girl want respect but she's gotta give you the respect also. it doesnt go one way it goes both ways. it's a trade off that has to be met in order to maintain anything. i hope that i helped some and take care. later

hiya jase, i would run away from her if i were you..she seems very scary and totally desperate. scary,scary,scary, RUN,RUN,RUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! she's quite a catch if you are NORMAN BATES AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! that angry humping is damn good though isnt it ? i wouldn't run actually, make the most of her hormones, tell her all u want is sex and no communication....lucky boy. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!