I’m done with thinking about it (him) and I want to stop thinking about the past because he is a part of my past, not my present. I still think about him everyday and that’s not healthy, not after a year almost and I’m sure he doesn’t think of me everyday so I’m done now and I’m going to try my best to stop.

I saw him yesterday and I got this weak feeling and I don’t want to feel that again, yes I’d like for things to be somewhat normal between us but I’m not going to contact him again to try because it never works and he can contact me if he wants to talk. And after I saw him I had this very strong urge to look at his facebook page and see what he’s been up to but I didn’t and I still haven’t and I won’t let myself because I don’t need to know, it doesn’t concern me.

Today is a new day and this is a new year and I want to start it off on the right foot! I was thinking of sending him a message before but I know now that I shouldn’t so I won’t, he won’t ever hear from me again and if that means that we’ll never talk again then I know that it’s for the best. I’m not going to put myself out there just to be rejected again. All I want is the best for me and I know that contacting him wouldn’t truly make me happy it would just stress me out and I don’t need that.

And I know that I’m still young and I’m an attractive girl with a great personality. I’m a beautiful person inside and out and I will find someone who’s right for me when the time is right. I know that it’ll happen but until then I’ll keep living my life as I have been! Things were good while they lasted but they’re over now and I need to put it all behind me!

Keep pushing forward with this! You are on the right track. We are rooting for you! In your journey, you will hit some low points and thats perfectly normal. My only suggestion is that you channel your anger/sadness in ways that do not involve him (calling,texting,e-mailing,IMing,mailing,communication with mutual friends,etc) DO NOT CONTACT HIM WHILE YOU ARE HAVING A LOW MOMENT!! Grab a journal of some sort and write down what you would say to him and put it away or come post on the forum. If you can channel that anger/sadness into productive things, then by all means go ahead and do so. If you cant, just make sure you dont contact him.

Archived