hey guys i dunno if i should pra-sue a relationship with a 16 year old girl, i am not interested in sex with her just to have a boyfriend girl friend relationship.

my x gf broke up with me a month and half ago and we were together for 4 years, i got a crush on this 16 year old, and its was actully exciteding because i havnt felt this way in 4 years.

i was wondering if it would be wrong to date a 16 year old me being 19 and all?

allso if i should act on this because shes the first girl i liked since my x?

I say go for it Show some initiative and instead of her chasing after you, go after her if you are not. She'll like that. Why I give you that advice? I know many guys that are too shy to make the first moves. heh. It could be smart to ask her parents or at least try to get to know them so they are more comfortable about you. Otherwise, depending on the parents, they could put restrictions on you two.

I'm glad you are having these wonderful feelings again! They must be exciting.

actully whats cool about this is that i all ready kinda know her parnts.

actully i met her parnts first and there pretty cool, but uh shes been sending me hints me thinks of her wanting to get with me like,

i wish i could find a nice guy like you and she spent the whole day with me outside talking and a little of the night fallowing me around lol

i dunno lol

• 2 weeks later...